1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre-order question..

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by GhostZero, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GhostZero

GhostZero Subatomic Cosmonaut

I've pre-ordered already. So I'm guaranteed a beta and steam key for the beta and release respectively. If I buy a 4-pack now, will I receive 5 beta and steam keys at the time of beta and full release?

2. The 4-pack will give you "giftable" Humble Store links (intended to be given to people to activate so they get their own Humble Store page for downloading), and each of those will have their own Steam key/soundtrack/etc. So I guess if you claimed all of the keys from the 4-pack yourself, then "you" would have 5 Steam keys and Humble Store pages (in total), yes.

3. GhostZero

Okay so all I'd have to do is give those links to people who would play with me? Could I hold onto the links until the beta so my friends don't lose them? Or would they input their email and the keys be sent to them upon release?

4. Quantum

Quantum Spaceman Spiff

Yep as long as you don't claim all the links, just hand them out when the beta is available and they can make a humble account and download it.

5. Yes and Yes. They can simply claim the key pages with their email creating a humble bundle account, it will be added to the Game Library. ^-^

6. GhostZero

Cool. Thanks everyone.

7. Yeah, they can claim the pages/keys themselves, and then they can input their email on the playstarbound.com/redeem/XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX page to be emailed about the game being available, and they can tie the Humble Store pages to a Humble Store account, or just submit their email on the Humble claim page and even if they do lose their page, Humble has a key-resender.

8. Mad place to ask, but how can i unlink some key i wrongly claimed? It was for gift! Humble shows no info on that :cry:

9. They do!
    You might be able to email Chucklefish (support@chucklefish.org) instead, however.

Quantum and Bacon like this.
  10. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Yup! Either humble or we can take care of it.

11. GhostZero

Alright, so I have my own key whenever and now I have an email with a link to four other keys for my friends. Cool, now I just need to wait for the game! And the wait is killing me.. T_T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.