1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre-order payment options

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Orange Tang, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orange Tang

Orange Tang Space Spelunker

I have a predicament. I have 2 visa gift cards that add up to the $15 needed for the basic pre-order. Is there any way I can use them both to pay for it? I don't see any options to add another card, and I don't believe Paypal supports gift cards. Any help is appreciated! :up:

2. TheRealShaunsred

TheRealShaunsred Big Damn Hero

Paypal does, infact allow you to use Visa Debit Gift cards.

3. Orange Tang

Yes, but it seems that I can't use both cards to pay for the single purchase unfortunately :(

4. Can't you transfer all the money from both of those cards into single PayPal account and they pay using that PayPal account ?

5. Orange Tang

Doesn't look like I can. I've searched the Paypal site and see no way of adding the funds of the 2 cards into an overall balance to use to pay for the pre-order. Unless I'm missing something? I've never used Paypal before. :confused:

6. Active Link

Active Link Master Astronaut

It is possible to create a free account on PayPal that you can transfer funds into. I don't know exactly how to do it, but you need to make an account on PayPal first if you haven't already.

7. Orange Tang

Thanks, I'll keep messing around with the Paypal site then.

8. Darkspec

Darkspec Space Spelunker

Hello can we get other optons to pay with like PaySafeCard ??

9. Active Link

Active Link Master Astronaut

Chucklefish doesn't control what payment options are available. That is handled by the people that run the Humble Store; if you have a problem you need to bring it up with them instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.