1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre-order issues

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Adallamus, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adallamus

Adallamus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, pre-orders have happened. Awesome! Great! This thread is for problems with pre-orders. ...Since I'm making it, I should probably note mine first. I just purchased a 4-pack of the pixel tier and have received no e-mail yet, and some of my comrades have. Will 4-packs take longer?

2. I believe with server issues when it was working on such requests could create such issue. But wait a few time and see before report it :)

3. Scarysnake

Scarysnake Subatomic Cosmonaut

It could just be the amount of people pre-ordering right now.

4. Adallamus

I'm making the thread for anyone with an issue, not just myself. Thanks for the input, though!

5. Adallamus

For the record: My issue has been resolved. Thanks for making a wonderful game, Chucklefish!

6. MachoBandit

MachoBandit Pangalactic Porcupine

This is exactly why I'm preordering tomorrow. :p

7. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Void-Bound Voyager

I just preordered a 4-pack for my friends and I, and I got to the page that gives you the soundtrack download and asks you to type in your email so they can contact you. I pressed the redeem rewards button there and it just sent me back to the same page, is that normal?

8. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

None of the 3 payment options are accepting my payment details. Which is funny because moments earlier I had paid for 'Richard & Alice' on Gog.com with the exact same payment details just fine.

Edit: To add to the weirdness: paid a dollar for the humble bundle just now(03:38 GMT) and that went through just fine.

Edit2(12:23 GMT) After a phone call from my bank asking me to confirm I was the one who made the order I have now ordered the 4-pack Pixel tier. Don't spend it all at once ;)

9. Lucrio

Lucrio Orbital Explorer

The same thing happens to me, no indication that my information has been submitted successfully. You're not alone, but I would like to know if it is normal as well.

10. Noobih

Noobih Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, I did mine through Amazon about an hour ago, and I got a receipt almost instantly that my transaction was successful, but I wasn't given a link or key for redeeming anything :confused:.

11. MuckyMuck

MuckyMuck Void-Bound Voyager

Same thing with me, it toke almost 2 hours for my Starbound confirmation e-mail (the one with the redeem link) to show up in my e-mail. Guess the Internets is slow today...

12. Embermouth

Embermouth Master Chief

I guess we will hear something soon about issues some of us are having. I'm having the same one with the redeem tier page, pressing "redeem rewards" at the bottom of the page just takes me to that same page. No indication of anything happening at all.

Well I can tell it worked as my Forum badge is showing correctly. :D

13. Bombogenesis

Bombogenesis Space Hobo

I purchased mine through Amazon, though the e-mail took a while to arrive.

This just happened to me. I sat there for a good five minutes. Confused. I suppose it just lacks a confirmation.

14. Keadin

Keadin Big Damn Hero

Seeing the same thing happen. Although my forum badge appears as it should, there's no other indication that the info I submitted has been received correctly. I don't dare close the page yet xD

15. Kenwei2

Kenwei2 Cosmic Narwhal

For those of you who are having trouble claiming your purchase simply click on this link: https://www.humblebundle.com/s?key=randomstuffhere and enter your email. The music download .zip is available in either a direct download or in torrent form.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.