1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre-order Help

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by ericpies, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericpies

ericpies Space Hobo

Hey, i've grown quiet a liking to this game.
    I wanted to buy it, but sadly I have no credit card.
    Though I am entitled to steam trading, and I have some tf2 keys and some games to offer.
    If its possible to pre order to my account or trading the steam key?
    If so I would like it if someone was to do it. Cheers.
    :cookie:

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Hmm. Maybe someone would be nice enough to trade with you, but it's really up to them. There is no guarantee that you'll find someone, but it might be possible for all I know. I'd recommend investigating what other payment options there are, as a precaution.

failcake likes this.
  3. Tormbo

Tormbo Master Chief

As far as I know you do not need a credit card for paypal purchases. You can simply wire transfer money to your paypal account or couple it with a bank account(registration will take a couple of days though)

failcake likes this.
  4. failcake

failcake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't think keys will save you this time :S

5. CorruptedEvil

CorruptedEvil Void-Bound Voyager

you could probably find someone on the steam trade forums who would do it for you

6. wtfkiffer

wtfkiffer Void-Bound Voyager

You can buy cards at stores like CVS and Walmart that put money into your paypal account. They are basically steam cards but for paypal. They're quite useful xD

someguy1928 likes this.
  7. someguy1928

someguy1928 Void-Bound Voyager

I would recommend going with the paypal cards that wtfkiffer suggested as getting someone to buy it for you could get nasty as you are relying on their word that they will get you the game and they might not trust that you will give them the keys.

8. mrCheetah

mrCheetah Big Damn Hero

What games do you have to trade?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.