1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre-Order / Beta ON amazon?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by alvarofer0020, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alvarofer0020

alvarofer0020 Space Hobo

I do know you can buy the basic 15$ tier with amazon payments, but since for some odd reason i couldnt use the remaining gift card balance i had in amazon ( 20$ ) i was wondering if in the future are we going to be able to buy starbound straight on amazon.com? Since due to a few issues and reasons its the only online shop where i can buy most of my stuff..

Thanks

2. Directly from Amazon? That's pretty much unlikely, use amazon payments is one thing, put Starbound to sale on Amazon digitally is another, far i noticed the digital game purchases are locked to US Anyway.

3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

You can't buy the game from Amazon. At this point in time, you can only purchase through Humble. You can also get it through Steam when it launches. I'm not even sure if you can use Amazon payments. I forget.

4. Amazon Payments (used by Humble) and Amazon.com gift cards aren't interchangeable as far as I know. The payment methods currently supported are only whatever Humble offers.

Jonesy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.