PRAISE THE SUN I - GAME OVER - SIGNUPS FOR NEXT GAME

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by FranticLibra, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I don't know why no one else is playing : /
    And I think so?
    I'm not sure.
    I defer to Libra on that.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Assuming he is following Zebe's standard of practice for last game, you can still use your action, and according to these activity rules:

Which doesn't cover missing discussion during the day having any adverse affects on players, but the fourth point could be interpreted as indirectly implying you can still use your action.

Jimlad 42 and Alkanthe like this.
  3. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

aw... I died. I was perfectly trustworthy!

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

It doesn't discuss adverse affects, but it implies that there should be some.
    It would be nice to know if that's the rule, and if it's been enforced this game, cause if it has been enforced then I have a lot more info then I thought.

Alkanthe and 611 like this.
  5. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Uh? The "adverse effect" is that you get removed from the game. I think it says that pretty clearly.
    It doesn't say anything about losing one's night action. It doesn't even imply that, so where's the problem?

According to those rules, not discussing doesn't do any harm to a player. But if player doesn't vote at all, that will result them being removed from the game.
    So, to oversimplify ir for y'all:
    Not voting during a Day = BAD
    Not telling the mod what to do with Night Action = BAD
    3 times BAD = Removed from the game

611 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  6. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I... Yeah, how DID I miss that rule? Okay then. Still, I'll want to hear for sure if no vote means no action; it would be very helpful if it did.

7. FranticLibra

FranticLibra Great Scott!

ok, I'm finally back, sorry for my absence and throwinga all of this on @Alkanthe 's back. I am very worried that I will have to modkill few players, because they completely stopped being active for few real life days. I'm gonna now take care of everything and check what's wrong. I am kind of sad that this game is falling apart, but that's what happens when you start game so late when most of the players are not so pumped to play :/

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dancing. Dancing is needed.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  9. FranticLibra

Before I will answer any pm messages I will go trough whole thread to see who was absent trough gameplay so I know who I also have to modkill. I'm sorry that all of this came out like that.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  10. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

womp womp

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I should be more active now. DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT THOUGH.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Sorry I haven't been around lately, stuff went down.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  13. FranticLibra

test post

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  14. FranticLibra

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  15. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Not really, at this point it looks to me like it's the mafia's win. Assuming 2 mafia and a Cursed Cultist then the mafia wins with ease.
    If Jake is Mafia, then they would be mafia with Witch Cat, me and Purple would be town, and we could win with ease.
    So at this point it looks to me like the game's likely decided, and I feel like taking 3 days to decide that wouldn't be too fun. But, if you guys want to keep going I'd be willing to keep going.

16. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

I am ready and willing to keep playing. I feel like the forum mafia games are running low though, and it's sad to see an awesome community fall apart.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  17. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Not unless people actually decide to keep talking. As much as I enjoy Jimlad's long thought out posts, this game is meant for more than one person to be talking the majority of the time.

18. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I still want to play, but if no one else is then there is no point.

19. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

There will also eventually be future games, regardless of what happens here

It's just a matter of how soon they get launched

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  20. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I don't know exactly what I did wrong. Probably wrong timezones...

I remember two people from the previous games. I'm going to look them up and see if they still visit.

EDIT:
    RIP .Fable. and Secondhand Revenant.

The Purple Dragon and Jimlad 42 like this.