REQUEST Prairie King

Discussion in 'Mods' started by imGaia, Mar 14, 2016.

1. imGaia

imGaia Space Hobo

Can someone make a mod that makes you immortal or always have X item? I'm trying to get the secret achievement that involves no dying even ONCE in the game... Thanks!

Cimeni likes this.
    • Fox420

Fox420 Pangalactic Porcupine

I've looked through the unpacked files, not seeing anything for the mini games besides the graphics. I'm pretty sure it's hard coded.. though I did beat both arcade games with cheat engine.

• imGaia

imGaia Space Hobo

The problem is that you have to beat the entire game without dying. I already got the Achievement for just completing the game.

• Cimeni

Cimeni Phantasmal Quasar

Only way I was able to beat it was with a bit of, erm, assistance as well c':

Invincibility would make my life a lot easier. *continues to rage at the mushrooms, butterflies, and demon-gargoyle-things*

• Fox420

Yeah, there isn't much you can do about it. I wonder if anyone could beat that game without dying.. seems almost impossible, just like the Junimo Kart. Friggin' game is rigged. If you use Steam you can hack your achievements with SAMI.

• imGaia

imGaia Space Hobo

You can? How?

• MrIce

MrIce Subatomic Cosmonaut

Dis Game Is Impossible
                [​IMG]

• imGaia

imGaia Space Hobo

I really didn't want to use SAM to unlock this achievement, but fuck. I don't have a controller and my key arrows sucks, I had to try like 20 times until I could finally beat the game ONCE on my highest-lucky day, there is no way that I'm going to unlock this legit, and it's one of the few achievements missing.

• MrIce

MrIce Subatomic Cosmonaut

Better go to bed, right?
                    [​IMG]

• Fox420

It's a hard game, even with cheat engine I still died like 20 times. Same with Junimo Kart.. that one is even worse.