1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed pr-order difficulties?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by quinton0227, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quinton0227

quinton0227 Pangalactic Porcupine

I pre-ordered using amazons payment system, and the purchase went through fine, but when it got to the part where it was displaying my receipt, it said contacting humble store, and a loading image, and just sat there for over an hour. I have an email from amazon confirming my transaction, with transaction ID numbers and all that, but nothing from the humble store, which from reading other peoples posts it seems i should have gotten. Did i do something wrong? Is there a step i missed?

2. love doctor

love doctor Cosmic Narwhal

Try using the key resender on the humble store if that doesnt work try contacting omni humble doesnt usually screw up but they are under heavy load atm

Also check your spam folder just incase

3. quinton0227

tried the key resender, no dice, so i sent an email to humble, hopefully they'll get back to me and we can get it worked out.

4. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Can you send an e-mail to rewards@chucklefish.org with the e-mail you used for purchase please? We'll get you figured out. :)

5. quinton0227

ok will do, especially since its been a couple days since i emailed humble and have yet to receive a reply.

6. quinton0227

so, i'm a moron. Thought if i pre-ordered of www.humblebundle.com it would just give me the stuff, apparently you have to make an account with them, and log in, to prove who you are. Sheesh, such paranoia, you'd think they would just leave it open for anyone to download, because they know that only those who bought would DL it right? right???? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.