Potatoes VS. Carrots

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by MitKit, Feb 17, 2016.

?

Which one is better?

1. Carrots

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. potatoes

15 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. MitKit

MitKit Phantasmal Quasar

POTATOES gain 3 points for continuing this game, CARROTS gain 1 point for rebutting potatoes, then both lose 1 point for being dangerous!

SCORE:
    POTATOES: 7
    CARROTS: 5

2. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

Carrots are notorious for having good eyesight properties, while potatoes are known to be delicious.However, how many delicious items are healthy, because buttered mashed potatoes, chips, and baked potatoes are not very healthy. Do you want to know something very healthy? Good eyesight so you can drive a car, one of the things that most normal humans are expected to do. There is a reason there is a phrase called couch potato, and that is because potatoes are unhealthy, and may cause you to become lethargic. And guess what potatoes give you. A delicious carb heavy meal.
    Side, carrots.
    (Dont hate me potatoes, I just wanted to habe a go at this)

3. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

Potatoes are, if eaten with milk, able to provide nearly all the nutrients needed in order to be healthy. In fact, a diet on them, unlike one based on other plants, doesn't cause as many illnesses.

4. Jake9039

Let's consider what would happen if potatoes and carrots actually got into a fight.on the potatoes side, they would start trying to hammer raw potatoes into the carrot sides head, while the carrot side would dodge the potatoes and stab them in the eyes with carrots
    Sise: carrots

5. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

Potatoes have saved my life many a time in "Fallout: New Vegas" on hardcore mode, so I have to go with them. Unless you are telling me that "Instamash" is actually carrots in which case I will need to find the nearest hole and drop all of them in.

6. Jake9039

The carrots have kept this thread alive in the past, it can keep it alive in the future.

The Squid likes this.