1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Posed Mannequins! 1.1

New options for presenting your armor with a touch of personality.

1. Ol' Skelly

Ol' Skelly Void-Bound Voyager

Ol' Skelly submitted a new mod:

Posed Mannequins! - New options for presenting your armor with a touch of personality.

Read more about this mod...

2. Ol' Skelly

Ol' Skelly updated Posed Mannequins! with a new update entry:

1.1 - Posing Table Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

Not compatible with improved container.. I mean when having improved container installed , putting items in the vanilla mannequin after breaking it it still holds its items but in your posed mannequin items will drop out of it..
    Plz fix it
    Tnx

4. Ol' Skelly

This is due to the way that Improved Containers is coded, rather than Posed Mannequins. If you go to the Improved Container's page, you will see that it has a list of mods which it supports - in order for the mannequins in my mod to have Improved Container's features, you will have to ask the author of that mod so that he can patch it in (from what I can tell from the mod page) and add it to the list of mods that Improved Containers supports.
    I would be willing to try and patch this into my mod, (by copy-pasting and altering files from his mod into mine) however I am concerned that this would count as me re-distributing the author of Improved Containers' work, which is something I do not want to do.

For now, just try to deal with having items drop out of the mannequin when you break it, and if you really feel that this needs to be fixed then contact the creator of Improved Containers. There's not much more I can say as far as I know.

5. Enderson2795

Enderson2795 Yeah, You!

Hi Ol' Skelly, would you be willing to allow me to use your mod in a mod pack/combiner mod with the Mannequin Head Mod? Unfortunately, I also can't figure out how to unpack your mod so if you have any spare time I would be super appreciative if you could send me an unpacked version. My e-mail is tjscardandboardgames@gmail.com.