RELEASED Portraits Mods by einari [41/41 ALL Villagers done]

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by einari, Mar 10, 2016.

?

I'm curious... Which Haley in my style do you use in game?

1. Normal Haley

2. Haley with less lips

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Howdy! I was wondering if there was a way of changing the Wizard's name to Witch cause i want that Witch portrait+sprite to use with Siv's Marriage Mod. Thanks, love your work

• poi334455

poi334455 Intergalactic Tourist

謝謝OAO

• angelmgf103

angelmgf103 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I really really love your portraits. I don't know if you are still taking requests as its been a while since you've updated, but if so could you do a slight edit of the Emily portrait, where her hair is a bit longer (just above her shoulders maybe) that way she matches her sprite a bit better?

Thanks for the mod!

• HiHaHi123

HiHaHi123 Orbital Explorer

Thank you so much!

• melody9836

melody9836 Void-Bound Voyager

hey sorry to bother you, but I tried to install these portraits (by the way, I love the portraits, they look amaziiing <3) and the game stops working all of the sudden, when I put the original portraits in the portrait folder of stardew valley, then the game works..is this normal or is it just me?

• LiteraryMouse

LiteraryMouse Title Not Found

Out of curiosity are you going to update this for 1.1 when it eventually comes out?

Savannah94 likes this.
              • MeiMcKorrmik

MeiMcKorrmik Big Damn Hero

Is there any way to fix the download pop up from clicking on this thread's title or page 1? I just want to link it to someone to show how pretty they are, not download them..

• ayriel123

ayriel123 Void-Bound Voyager

Will you be doing an update for 1.1?

• summonercat

summonercat Aquatic Astronaut

Was going to post temporary ones until/if Einari makes them but DasChui beat me to it: Einari's Portraits Mod - FIX FOR 1.1 (also a fix for Hospital Maru in there).

So I'm going to post my alternatives for Elliott and Sam instead (because Elliott with messy hair is weird):
                    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Many thanks to Einari for creating this awesome portrait set.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
                      wafflerie and GBDetective like this.
                    • XxhexerxX

XxhexerxX Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks for sharing the fixes!

I actually see Ellliott with messy hair because he lives by the sea and it sure is windy there. :mwahaha:
                      Just curious about what's different with your Sam... More ear piercings?

• summonercat

[​IMG]
                        Mostly just some minor changes to his face shape (some Kent influence into it).

[​IMG]
                        For Elliott's: neater hair, broader chin, and minor changes to surprised!face.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
                          wafflerie, GBDetective and XxhexerxX like this.
                        • Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

Ok since Einari has been gone for awhile again, ;-; I asked awhile back for a slimmer Marnie decided to try my hand at it make my own edit, I thought I might share it here for others to use if they were interested.

I do not take any credit it all belongs to the lovely Einari ^o^
                          [​IMG]
                          Oh yeah what I edited the hand, chin, cheeks, bit of the hair, & mouth. And in eye edit same thing just a wee bit of light eyeliner/shadow.
                          https://www.mediafire.com/?36g6hf7v69u35wi

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
                          • MeiMcKorrmik

MeiMcKorrmik Big Damn Hero

Do you know how to fix the Wizard sprite? I have the female Wizard portrait, but now the sprite is male so it looks weird..

• summonercat

I looked at the sprite sheet between 1.1 and previous and it looks like CA did some touch-ups but didn't add anything new to it. You just have to overwrite the Wizard.xnb in the Characters folder again with the sprite provided by Azuma No Ayakashi (it's with the female wizard portrait on the first page). I tested it on a save that didn't do the new wizard quest and it worked fine.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
                              • thoseshitufind

thoseshitufind Yeah, You!

My Shirtless Alex won't show when i talked to him while he was working out in his room, what should i do?

pls update for 1.1

• Savannah94

Savannah94 Void-Bound Voyager

Is Einari back and going to update the portraits?
                                  I'm confused.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
                                  • summonercat

Einari's Portraits Mod - FIX FOR 1.1 (also a fix for Hospital Maru in there).

• Savannah94

Thank you for the info but I guess what I meant was... Is Einari back and going to update the portraits?

• Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

Unless Elinari says there back more likely no:geek:; they said they were back for wee bit but left again. Seems like there job schooling is really important right now, we will just have to wait for official release.

• Savannah94

Okay then. Thank you for the info. Hopefully Elinari will return one day.
                                          :cautious: