RELEASED Portraits Mods by einari [41/41 ALL Villagers done]

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by einari, Mar 10, 2016.

?

I'm curious... Which Haley in my style do you use in game?

1. Normal Haley

2. Haley with less lips

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. einari

einari Space Spelunker

Oh! I didn't see your mention, I'm so so so Sorry!!

Here's my contact
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I'll going to post this contact @1st post too Thank you for asking :kawaii:

• Ingway

Ingway Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh yeah, i meant to say a long neck not large, my bad. But alright, thanks for the answer.

einari likes this.
      • xnoirel

xnoirel Big Damn Hero

Are you gonna finish the rest of the villagers? :X I mean... yeah... lol, I feel kinda bad for those who got left out

• einari

einari Space Spelunker

Of course lol now it's 7 villagers left to done
          If I pick some character and left others I'll feel sorry for them (and for who want to see all of my portray too)

• dimasep0

dimasep0 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I hope you're progress going smoothly! 11 villagers left! Hope you'll finish it soon
            Clint - Dewmetrius - Evelyn - George - Gus - Kent - Linus - Marnie - Pam - Sandy - Willy

edit : i saw someone named Dobson in xnb file, any idea who?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
            • Kenma

Kenma Void-Bound Voyager

:O You have a patreon! I'm not surprised your art goes well beyond pixel art-- it looks amazing and super cute too! Your intro made me laugh, because I can tell English isn't your first language but you were trying really hard. Keep up the good work with these portraits and everything else! :D

• Cimeni

Cimeni Phantasmal Quasar

You're so close to being done with everyone. *cheers* You can do it! Just a few left~!

• einari

einari Space Spelunker

Thanks!
                  I also don't know....don't have any information in Wiki too
                  maybe he's character in early develop but not used anymore?
                  My BF's a programer, He says some time DEV forget to delete something not use anymore.

Oh I'm so embarrassed :oops: my english not very good sorryyyy :notworthy:<3
                  And Thank you, I appreciate your encouragement <3<3

Kenma likes this.
                  • einari

einari Space Spelunker

Awww Thanks :love:
                    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! fightoooo!!!!
                    :fireball::fireball::fireball::fireball::fireball::fireball:

• einari

einari Space Spelunker

UPDATE
                      Evelyn, George, Gus, Kent, Linus, Pam, Willy released

• Kiatsu

Kiatsu Industrial Terraformer

Thank you so much for these~ :3<3I'm using all of your portraits from now on~ :headbanging:you rock!

• Valkjosandi

Valkjosandi Subatomic Cosmonaut

These are all really good and it's crazy how fast you're making these, especially considering how great the quality is. My only complaint (and it's a minor one) is regarding Alex's shirtless portrait, I'm not sure what exactly but it just seems a bit off in some way, maybe it's the proportions of his body compared to his neck/head? With his sports jacket on it looks fine but if he were to take it off the proportions of his upper body would be a bit slimmer/smaller than they are with the jacket on so I guess that's why the proportions seem a bit off to me. But other then that great work! Good luck on finishing up the last few villagers! I'm sure they'll turn out great!

• Ingway

What's with Kent's chin? Actually his entire face has a weird shape.

• einari

einari Space Spelunker

I'm so glad someone used all my mod lol
                              Thankyou so much, You made my day

Oh I didn't notice that at all
                              sometime I don't know where to fix
                              BTW I'm selling my soul to demon so why I doing all this so fast-------just kidding
                              Actually I didn't sleep much to create all this, I nap on the couch >> get up >> wash my face >> eat something light and quick >> Modding portrait until I nearly pass out (*repeat for 4 days)
                              I can't keep my eyes close if I'm not finish all this, so I have to do as fast as I can and I will finally get long sleep on the bed :ssssssssss::rainbowbarf:

I notice this too but I don't know what to do
                              Maybe because I'm so sleepy during portray him

I'd appreciate it If someone can fix what it went wrong or sketch new Kent face for me. Thanks
                              I really don't want to say this...but I'm so tired
                              my body not listen to my head anymore....I must sleep :rip: Goodnight :rip:

Cimeni, Kenma and Ingway like this.
                              • Ingway

Don't over do it, no reason to rush this only to burn yourself out. Rest and take some time until you feel like doing the rest, and fixing Kent.

I'd try to do it but i have 0 knowledge with pixel art.

Here's his original sprite with yours for comparison:
                                [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Valkjosandi

Valkjosandi Subatomic Cosmonaut

His (Kent's) face isn't that bad imo, just maybe ever so slightly too long, the shape actually kinda reminds me of that famous artwork titled 'The Scream' lol. But everything else about him looks great, I liked how you made his and Sam's hairstyles more similar to one another. Helps to see some more resemblance between the two. But yea as Ingway said try not to push yourself too hard man, if you need more rest then get some more rest, people won't mind if you choose to take your time finishing up on the last few. You've already done a ton of work, more than anyone else working on portraits has been able to accomplish so far anyway. I'd say you more than deserve a moment to recharge your batteries should you need to do so.

• xnoirel

xnoirel Big Damn Hero

My honest opinion would be... Kent somehow became sickly looking, lol. Perhaps due to his cheeks being too thin, making him look very skinny. Try making his head slightly wider and less shadow on the right side of his cheeks?

Edit: Oh yeah, adding a thicker cheekbone will give him a manlier feel too, since he just came back from the war, lol

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
                                    • birby

birby Void-Bound Voyager

Wow, I can't believe you're doing all of them! I really appreciate it, I am using them all in my game because they're my favorite *_*

• einari

einari Space Spelunker

Thank you Ingway, Valkjosandi and xnoirel !!
                                        Your suggestion help me so much :DD <3
                                        I fix Kent face and update all villagers

Finallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

OH! but I'll update something next
                                        like Handsome Gus , Wizard turn to Witch
                                        :giggle:

Aw Thanks!
                                        I'm so greatful you used all my mods <3

• Ingway

Kent looks great now, everyone looks pretty good too. Good job, i think you're the first person who ever finished all the villagers for a portrait mod so far.