1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Portrait Mods from Nexus Mods

Discussion in 'Support' started by Pyxes, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Pyxes

Pyxes Space Hobo

Hello!!
    I recently downloaded two of the mods from Nexus, the anime portrait ones and then another one they had that was called overhaul. I also downloaded the mod manager from Nexus too. I'm having a bug where the npcs are bugged out and the portraits that you see in the dialogue is the npc. so the npc is just a portrait that is too big for that avatar, so you can't even tell who it is. I deleted the Mod folder and it got rid of the mods in the manager, but I remade the folder and the mods came back up. I tried deleting the mods from the XNB back up folder and the mod manager refreshed and there was nothing there. I started Stardew Valley back up, and I'm having the same issue. Is there anyway I can fix it?

• yuukiw

yuukiw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Best way would be Telling steam to check for the files integrity. He should detect change files and redownlaod them

• Pyxes

Pyxes Space Hobo

Thank you!

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

I can also tell you what caused this. You accidentally put the .xnb files in Content\Characters, not Content\Portraits