Digital Portrait edits (ongoing WIP)

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by emergencee, Nov 20, 2016.

1. emergencee

emergencee Orbital Explorer

I love concernedape's style, but unfortunately, I'm not the biggest fan of some of the character portraits. So I thought I'd try and make a few edits to make them a little more fitted to my taste. :) I'm starting with the bachelors, moving to the bachelorettes, then I'll move on to the rest of the town. Feel free to request who you want to see next!

First up is Sam. I've always felt he was a little young and I'm conflicted about the Saiyan hair, so I cleaned up his jacket to make it look more like torn denim, aged him up a bit, and gave him a haircut. Initially, my plan was to just shorten the spikes, but it made him look very much like a Backstreet Boy, so we went with a more rockabilly style.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] (changed eyes and teeth to grey to match other pics)
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] (this one will come later as it'd require an entirely different resprite)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
      Cemo, rhomboid and Pudassassin like this.
    • emergencee

emergencee Orbital Explorer

[​IMG]

Updated to include Sebastian, Shane, and an Elliott WIP. Seb's and Sam's images are all done. Elliott's just started. Shane's done for original release but needs to have the new portraits from 1.1 added.

Cemo and Pudassassin like this.