1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Pony's Feelventure

Discussion in 'Art' started by YOLOSWAGPONY, Jun 24, 2016.

1. YOLOSWAGPONY

YOLOSWAGPONY Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry for double posting, but I want this to be a separate issue.

I actually finished your work like a year ago. But I think I threw it away. I remember it looking quite badass but I had to make space for my other art. I had no choice but to throw it away. lol
    Also regarding the Poptop request. Same story above.

2. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Oh, well welcome back!
    Are you still only drawing Starbound related stuff?

3. YOLOSWAGPONY

YOLOSWAGPONY Void-Bound Voyager

No, but it would be best if it is narrowed down to Starbound only. A little breach is possible, depending on the request.
    Starbound is the only game that I've wanted to play but never actually got the opportunity to. So the novelty of the universe is still fresh and somewhat exciting for me. The Huran art is born out of that pursuit of novelty within a game.

So, I am still open to request, but I have my own internal filter. So don't get too disappointed if it is rejected or I reply in silence. I am eager to hear some of your request ideas.

Here is a character I made showcasing what type of my art style is and what you can expect your requests to look like.
    Yuki Ace II

[​IMG]

Kaiachi likes this.
  4. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I'm just here to watch what happens with your art. Rgb told me about you a while back, so I'm pretty excited.

5. Captain Karo

Captain Karo Cosmic Narwhal

I got a notification that this thread was revived. This pleases me! -- Welcome back!

6. plantys

plantys Master Chief

Great artworks! Glad to see this thread was revived otherwise I would not have seen it.