Ponies!

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Derpy Hooves, Mar 3, 2012.

1. RyzFilms

RyzFilms Astral Cartographer

You guys seem to be blowing this way out of preportion.
    The game doesn't even have a release date, and you are already talking about mods? It's good to keep in mind, but it sounds like you are already designing a format for this. Which is kind of ridiculous.
    Remember, each world is randomly generated off of a database, your asking them to add something meek to a huge database. Both sides need to find an eligible reason to their cause.
    -
    @Derpy Hooves, aren't you supposed to love and tolerate his neutrality/dislike for My Little Pony?
    @Crasscapade, you are entilted to a opinion of course. But, why show it in such a hostile way?
    (Sorry if I came off sounding like lecturing. It wasn't meant to be, i'm just irritable and when I constantly go through the arguments between bronies and non-bronies. It tends to show itself)

2. DarkDXZ

DarkDXZ Phantasmal Quasar

The most likely reason to add ponies was that Pinkie Pie mount gif...
    isBrony = true

Pseudocode is pseudo.

3. Chann

Chann Phantasmal Quasar

Bronies unite... and well as Femalonies

4. DarkDXZ

I heard they're called Pegasisters.
    No idea where, though.

I mean, note who the show was originally intended for...
    Not talking about the age here.

5. PuppyVolcano

PuppyVolcano Subatomic Cosmonaut

I don't think I saw any insults there, unless I am mistaken.
    he just said he wouldn't enjoy ponies working their way into yet another thing.
    Opinions, opinions everywhere

6. RyzFilms

The term Brony/Bronie/Bronies is a universal one, not set to genders.
    Despite the Brony prefix.

xLyraHeartstringsx likes this.
  7. WelshPixie

WelshPixie Former Staff

Nasties dealt with. Go about your business, shiny pony people. :)

NinjaNick likes this.
  8. Chann

Chann Phantasmal Quasar

Really?? Cuz from what I've heard bronies were given to men who like MLPs
    Plus idk if some girls like being called a bro

9. RyzFilms

That's why the female deviations of Brony were created. (i.e. Pegasister, Femalony, etc), to allow the girls that are fans of My Little Pony another name to go by.

10. DarkDXZ

Does it matter so much?
    I mean, all these refer to exactly the same thing - MLP fan (bigger or lesser).

11. RyzFilms

Exactly. It doesn't really matter, really.
    I was just explaining what it means.

12. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

100% suported
    plus an extra 20% if Pegasisisisisis and unicorns are added also

13. Derpy Hooves

Derpy Hooves Subatomic Cosmonaut

Get back on topic. Also, calling it an "infection" is an insult in my book. Talking about mods before the game is released is just a way to get us to not want it in the game, besides, how do we know a mod will even be made for this specific thing? Brony is a universal term for boys AND girls who like the show, but a TON of people prefer the term pegasister.

14. JohnDevince

JohnDevince Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is (disrespectful word I will no longer use on the forums to insult something). I have full respect for Bronies but I think Brony npc's would be too far. But you guys will have plenty of character customization to make a pony to your desire!
    ~ Thank Ya!
    John Devince

Post edited by WelshPixie

15. Derpy Hooves

Making a pony? With customer characterization? I'm not sure if that will be how it works. If it is, fantastic! I'll be making a Doctor Whooves and pretending to time travel.

16. Chann

Chann Phantasmal Quasar

Time travelling could be as easy as... Saving a file and playing thru a few mins. Then replacing the new file with the old one. BAM TIME TRAVEL

17. Derpy Hooves

My god... You're right! Doctor Whooves just got beat. You're a genius. Time Vortex... Pssh. I've got a computer.

18. Chann

Chann Phantasmal Quasar

Of course this would create a parallel universe one branching from the past and one branching from the future.... hmmm we've created a monster.....

Btw have you guys heard of this?

http://www.mane6.com/

19. Derpy Hooves

Yes, I have. I can't wait. Anyways, I think the possibility of ponies would be nice, as from what I've seen there are quite a few bronies in this forum. Not that that means it SHOULD be added, just that it would make it 20% cooler. God, I have to stop with references.

20. Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Dr. Ivo Robotnik Contact!

*censored by the man* some more. :)

Okay, how about this: This is the WORST suggestion thus far. Not only would adding them be a copyright nightmare, but it would ostracize a majority of the community looking foreward to the game.

Drake9990 and Joxalot like this.