REQUEST Polygamy/Harem Mod?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by shamemaker, Aug 11, 2018.

1. shamemaker

shamemaker Guest

I know this has been asked for before, but I'm asking again because I feel that the new update could make this possible.

From what I understand, the problem before 1.3 was that there was only one house (which could lead to issues with spouse rooms, sleeping, kids, etc) and the game couldn't support multiple marriages.

However with multiplayer and some modding, it's now possible to have all 12 spouses living on the farm as showed here. With that being possible I'm hoping someone can make a mod where a single player can marry everyone, have kids with everyone, and have them live on the farm.

Personally I want a mod like this to add some more goals to the game. Like having to plan 12 marriages, build 12 houses, get 24 kids, decorate each house uniquely, decorating the farm to look more like a village, and so and so on.

I hope someone takes this into consideration

• MissCoriel

MissCoriel Phantasmal Quasar

As far as I know it's hardcoded to be one spouse for now. As they added that event to chastise you for dating everyone, I am sure they don't want you to have multiple relationships. My futanari Edition is still going well as I am learning new things. I figured I create events for certain people the requires you to be married to someone else to trigger. But i haven't really put any effort for SMAPI so it's limited to one time each event.

• shamemaker

shamemaker Guest

That is disappointing. Good luck on your mod!