[Poll] Your favorite spouse (male)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jerev, Jan 10, 2017.

?

Who is your favorite marriage candidate?

1. Alex

26 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Elliott

41 vote(s)
    15.7%
  3. Harvey

34 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. Sam

16 vote(s)
    6.1%
  5. Sebastian

78 vote(s)
    29.9%
  6. Shane

66 vote(s)
    25.3%
  1. Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

As I stated earlier I planned on marrying Sam, which I did. Big mistake. In the 2 seasons I was with him he feed the cat once. Otherwise he just laid around the house and never did anything. He complained about missing his mom's cooking. So by the first week of winter I had enough and divorced him. Now I'm thinking of either Sebastian or Harvey. I've married Harvey in a different farm and he was the nicest NPC. He went to work most days, feed animals and kept the fences fixed and would make me breakfast quite often. Since Seb is an unknown I may go with him and see how long he lasts. I can always divorce him and then marry Harvey. I had Elliot as a husband on one farm and he was so boring and Alex is just not in the cards at all. When I have another spouse I will update this.

• Khailin

Khailin Space Hobo

I had to log in and vote for Sam... He's the sweetest character so far and he doesn't feel like he's too young for me, but first I am trying to make them all love me and then I will decide if to settle down or go solo.

To be honest, this is my first game and at first I was so annoyed with everyone just being jerks... But later on I got into Shane. Major disappointment after the 10-heart event... C'mon, you kiss me at a game and since then in your interactions with me you talk about being attached to Marnie's CHICKENS? At least when you say Marnie and Jas I can believe it but... Chickens? The only sweet thing he says is "oh do you like talking to me? You are a weirdo as well hahahah". Well yes I am, but I want you to sweet-talk to me.

That's why Sam and Sebastian win for me. After the 10-heart event, they are always happy to see me, or were thinking about me, or things like this. Loved Sam's 10 heart event (felt close to reality actually), also Seb's 10-heart event was quite nice. He should stop smoking though :)

For the others I am working hard on getting the 10 hearts, but my impressions are...
      • Harvey kinda sounds like my granny... "Eat well", "wear a jacket", "stay healthy". Evelyn could say all of this too. I do like the guy, hate the moustache though... But I don't think I like him enough to marry him. Have big hopes in his 10-heart event though.
      • Alex... Well, I hated him at first. It's nice to see him opening up and who knows, if he's sweet enough maybe he could join the race again.
      • Elliott, well, is Elliott. I like him enough to store pomegranates for him! At least he's always happy to see me as well.
      This year is going to be my first ever Flower Dance to be able to actually dance with someone.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

it's defos maru that harvey likes, though if you marry him he definitely takes a hard turn into 'cute husbando' territory barring one super uncomfortable comment about being afraid of you when you were strangers x__x could have done without /that/ little quip

all-in-all though harvey is still my favorite of the dudes and until i get an option to lay sweet on krobus i think he's who i want to stay with... though for sure i am glad to hear i am not the only one who gets a jail-bait feeling about some of the boys(heck, two of them are still highschooll-aged if their dialogue is not misleading)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018