REQUEST Pokemon animals

Discussion in 'Mods' started by litten, Jul 19, 2017.

1. litten

litten Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love all the pokemon mods people have already made, but of course, everyone has their favorite pokemon.. If someone was interested in making any of these ones, I would be very happy and grateful. Thanks :)

(just the adults)
    Rabbit - Pikachu
    Blue chicken - Wooper
    Void chicken - Pyukumuku
    Dinosaur - Jigglypuff
    Duck - Psyduck
    Pig - Snorlax
    White cow - Milotic
    Goat - Eevee or any eeveelutions

You can mix them up if some fit better with other animals, but those are the preferred ones. Pikachu rabbits are my #1 wish. If some of those don't work or are too hard, here are some alternatives. I know some of them already have mods for other animals, but ones modded for cats and dogs don't seem to work for other animals for me.
    Togepi or Togetic
    Mimikyu
    Porygon
    Victini
    Chansey
    Skitty
    Komala
    Cosmog
    Dedenne

I'm on a mac otherwise I wanted to try to make some myself, but I cannot find a way to open xnb files. The tutorials I've found haven't worked for me.

Anyway, thanks again

Ayriee likes this.
    • Assationater

Assationater Void-Bound Voyager

• Ayriee

Ayriee Starship Captain

Just to add on to this, in case someone does decide to do this, Togepi as a replacement for dinosaurs would be so cute! And if there was somehow a way to change the design of the dinosaur egg to look like Togepi's shell? If someone was to make that, I would die lol.

litten likes this.
      • HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

I started on some of them. Snorlax, Milotic, and Chancey are all too big to be believable. But the others should be okay. If you want to try to make them yourself, send me the finished png file of animal and I'll compile it for you.

These are the un-compiled versions so you can see what they look like. I don't take credit for these sprites. Just found them online.
        Some of them will probably look off, since the space for the animals is so small.

Attached Files:

MollyWiding, litten and Ayriee like this.
        • Ayriee

Ayriee Starship Captain

@HopeWasHere Omg Togepi is so cute! I love it, great find! <3 Please post the XNB files for those, I need them in my game! Haha :D

• HopeWasHere

Took me a bit to track down a vanilla springobjects.xnb, but I got one. Here are the files. They are not named correctly, so you can tell what's what. So before you install anything make sure it's named the right thing.

Attached Files:

litten and Ayriee like this.
            • litten

litten Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you so much! These are the best! I'm really excited to play now but I have to get up early in the morning :(

• Ayriee

Ayriee Starship Captain

Thank you! Can't wait to see these in game :)

• Tails123

Tails123 Void-Bound Voyager

How do you use those? I really want those in my game.

• HopeWasHere

It depends on the ones you want to use. Each of the Pokemon in folder are small animals, so they use 16X16 sprites. So any of those Pokemon will work for the following sheets:
                    - Baby Chicken (This sprite is used for both colors of chickens and the baby duck)
                    - Brown Chicken
                    - White Chicken
                    - Duck
                    - Baby Blue Chicken
                    - Blue Chicken
                    - Baby Void Chicken
                    - Void Chicken
                    - Baby Rabbit
                    - Rabbit
                    - Dinosaur

To use these sheets, pick a Pokemon you want in your game. Next, determine which animal you want it to replace. Third, make a backup copy of the animal you want to replace and save it somewhere separate. Forth, change the name of the Pokemon sheet to the name of the animal sheet. Fifth, place the newly named file in the Stardew Valley/Content/Animals folder and replace the existing file.

For the Togepi Egg, just rename the file springobjects.xnb

I'm making a large file with all of the Pokemon (assuming I can get it done) that can work for all the animals. So if you have requests or questions let me know