1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Pokemod 5.0

Gotta Catch Them All!

1. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

projectmayhem submitted a new mod:

Pokemod - Gotta Catch Them All!

Read more about this mod...

2. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cool. How about adding some of the more well known legendaries?

3. projectmayhem

Ill post an update today, working on polishing the ones I have, setting each one to have 2 moves and getting their type strength/weaknesses set up. After I get them squared away, I'll work on the rest of the basic gen 1 pokemon and then start working on stage 2+3 evolutions. Once Gen 1 is done, ill move onto items and objects. After that, I'll move onto the next gen of pokemon

4. projectmayhem

5. projectmayhem

projectmayhem updated Pokemod with a new update entry:

Berries

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Constantinople

Do the Pokemon have better chances of spawning on certain planets. I have not seen a single one in the wild. Are the odds very low?

7. projectmayhem

They should spawn pretty frequently. Are there any errors in your error log? I only tested when i first left my ship, Ill have to get and play around more to see about each planet. Here is the surface biome patches I done, they should spawn in all these biomes....

[​IMG]

8. Constantinople

I have not found any yet. I will probably just spawn them in. By the way, when you add new Pokemon to the game, please update the info on how to spawn each one. I look forward to the generation 2 Pokemon. I want to have a Lugia as a pet.

9. projectmayhem

i dunno, you may have to travel to a new area, somewhere you havent been before.

10. Constantinople

Already did that, I went to my navigation and moved my curser far enough that new solar system's spawned. I visited multiple systems and planets. Nothing appeared. It might be a conflict with one of my mods, not something wrong with your's.

11. Constantinople

I hate to say this, but I think there is something wrong with this mod itself, because I tried the spawn monster commands in admin mode, and they do not work.

12. projectmayhem

they all worked for me. give me a specific command you are using to spawn one, see if i can figure out why they arent spawning

13. Constantinople

I just copied the ones you had in the overview section. I tried Pikachu first, then a few others. I can't remember all of them. I did not try them all. I suppose I should. But Pikachu never spawned for me. And I know I typed it correctly. I used the /spawnmonster pokemonpikachu command.

14. projectmayhem

oh, ty. i need to clarify my overview. It would be /spawnmonster pikachu ill change the overtext to just save /spawnmonster name

15. projectmayhem

projectmayhem updated Pokemod with a new update entry:

Gen 1 complete

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. shirayukinimia

shirayukinimia Void-Bound Voyager

Very nice mod , im a huge fan of pkm and starbound , thanks you for make this mod .
    Also i found a few bug ,Mewtwo invisible all the time except when it attack ,persian feet under the ground

17. projectmayhem

Thank you, I will look into these two issues this weekend. Also working on spawn rates in biomes to match pokemon types and editing some of their resistances

18. Constantinople

Will these Pokemon spawn in Frackin Universe planets or only on Vanilla ones?

19. projectmayhem

No Idea.

20. Bub in the Tub

Bub in the Tub Void-Bound Voyager

I love this mod, its awesome, but I did notice some Pokemon was actually missing from the monsters files, in fact I went through all the monsters and there isnt a total of 151, instead there was only 116 total monsters (Pokemon) throughout the 3 folders. The folders included had 14 in Fliers, 11 in Swimmers and 91 in Walkers, I say 151 because Mew is in the files under Fliers. The ones that arent present in any of the three folders are listed here:

Beedrill
    Cloyster
    Dewgone
    Dratini
    Electrode
    Fearow
    Gloom
    Golbat
    Golduck
    Kabuto
    Kakuna
    Moltres
    Nidoking
    Nidoqueen
    Nidorina
    Nidorino
    Ninetales
    Omanyte
    Omastar
    Parasect
    Pidgeot
    Pidgeotto
    Poliwhirl
    Poliwrath
    Raichu
    Rapidash
    Raticate
    Rhydon
    Sandslash
    Slowbro
    Starmie
    Tentacruel
    Venomoth
    Vileplume
    Zapdos

Besides that, there was an error for me, not sure if its for anyone/everyone else, that the Swimmer Pokemon, when spawned, do not spawn solid. I read into some of the coding, it says they spawn at ocean floors, shallow waters, all types of liquid basically, but they dont for me, and they dont show if you use the /spawnmonster command too, they just appear for a ghostly second, then fade away. However, I did get the swimmers to spawn, by actually fishing for them! Pulling them up with the line is no problem (except other fish are in for the bait too) but I threw a capturepod at them, no effect, I hit them with a blade and threw a capturepod, still no capturing them, they then automatically poofed into fresh fish or cooking ingredients of the fish variety. Is there any way to actually capture water types? Or spawn a capture pod with the water type inside already using console commands? Much help would be appreciated.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018