RP Pocket Watch (Chapter 5: Latin Love)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Immortal Trance, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Immortal Trance

Immortal Trance Cosmic Narwhal

Jamison was about to speak until Kotoka shot him a death stare. Jamison then shut his mouth. "Nobody has seen the outside. Those that did are in jail or a mental institution." Jamison shudders, most likely from flash backs. Kotoka then shrugged. "All we know is that this place is mostly called Infernum by the city folk. To be honest I though there was just oceans beyond these walls cause of the fake maps, but I held onto a bit of hope and here we are." He laughed a bit and spun around.

----------

The room was filled with barrels, it smelled of alcohol. There was also what looked like a covered piano in the corner of the room.

A small bit of light shone through the roof onto the piano, it acted almost like a spotlight.

2. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

Carefully creeping through the shed, Alexander walks over to a random barrel and tries to open it, to discover it's possibly alcoholic contents.

Alkanthe likes this.
  3. Immortal Trance

Ahhh yes! It is alcohol, straight up aged moonshine by the looks of it. If he were to looked behind the barrels he would see the word "Moonshine" carved into it.

4. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

"So no one knows anything about what's out here, if there's anyone else out here or not..." Elise looks up through the hole in the canopy, but all she can see is blue sky, clearer than the gray that had enveloped the skies about Trifaria. She turns her head to Jamison. "What's your animal form? Would you be able to climb the trees and give us an idea of where to go?"

5. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Aldora finally catches up to Alexander, silently cursing her dress shoes for her slow pace. She looks around inside the building - are there other rooms? - before turning her gaze to the covered object, slowly approaching it, and then pulling the cover off.

Jaylor likes this.
  6. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Flynn sighs and walks down the aisle, "we'll see here, certainly looks like something violent happened, just going to state the obvious there, something big or of big impact, maybe a big weapon or some critter somebody called from their watch, the blood could be from someone's watch and they ran away, the other person could've pursued them, in which case we should be clear for now, seeming as how everything's pretty fresh. If somebody lost though, then I'd put my money on the fact that whoever or whatever caused this damage and bloody mess is nearby, I'd go back and clean up the blood but maybe that's just a force of habit," Flynn stretches as he takes a seat on the altar.

7. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Drake sets the unfortunate Bible down and walks over to the altar. "This doesn't seem like the work of one person."

8. CondescendedWow

"You saw the person earlier, I feel like someone like them. Or stronger, could've easily caused damage to this degree," Flynn looks at the blood, "although that would seriously suck if this was done by multiple people."

9. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"What the hell? Why is there a watch in this?"

10. Immortal Trance

Jamison laughed. "My form is a cat, I can get up their but the issue is getting down."

They sat and thought about it for awhile, then there was a strange noise from the bushes.

----------

Under the cover was a piano, its ivory keys were stained red with blood.

There were no other rooms connecting to the strange shed like structure, but there was a hatch under one of the barrels, it was almost invisible to the naked eye.

----------

Sandra nods in agreement to some of the possibilities the two stated. "Well if this person was someone like the phoenix guy then who would use a violin as a weapon. The bloods fresh too, hasn't had time to dry and clump yet. Maybe the explosion scared them away." She shrugs.

On the Altar was a badly drawn picture of a stick figure with blood coming out of its hands. The candles that surrounded it must have been just put out, the wax has not yet dried.

In a room aside from the pews behind a push door was the sound of crumbling glass, as if someone was stepping on it.

----------

If everyone where to look outside they would see that Trifarious-Tech guards had blocked the hole and guarded it with caution.

11. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Elise frowns with an eyebrow raised in Jamison's direction. "I wouldn't think it would be a problem if-" She cuts off at the noise and scans the undergrowth. There was truly no telling what could be out here. Better be careful. "Um, did anyone else hear that?"

12. CondescendedWow

"Well that just begs for inspection," Flynn quietly states as he inches towards the door.

13. Immortal Trance

Kotoka looked towards the area where the noise came to be. He walked over to the bushes. "Shit I've been spotted." The bushes said.

A man in what appeared to be leather armor popped out with his hands in the air. He had longer blonde hair and was pale as if he had never seen the sun. Kotoka jumped a bit for fear he was going to attack.

The strange bandit looking character awaited his interrogation.

----------

"This is never gunna heal, ow." A deep voiced character says from behind the door. He curses again, words that were not to nice for anyone to hear.

14. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

"Well that's not creepy at all..." Aldora examined the rest of the piano, just to make sure it wasn't any more of a demon keyboard from hell.

Immortal Trance likes this.
  15. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

Alexander pays little mind to anything else. Right now, he is focused on his moonshine. Eager to begin his moonshine collection, he examines every barrel for any holes, mold or any other health hazards. As he moves the barrels, he discovers the hatch and stares at it.
    "Hey, I found something. Wanna check it out?" He asks aloud, hoping for a yes.

Immortal Trance and Alkanthe like this.
  16. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

"What kind of something?" Alex has apparently spoken the magic words. Aldora disengages herself from the piano and looks over.

Immortal Trance likes this.
  17. Immortal Trance

The hatch is unlocked, it has a symbol on it. It looks like a sheild with two letter "t"s in it.

There is a circular piece of metal that appears to be the way to open it.

Alkanthe likes this.
  18. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Drake approaches the door cautiously. He grips his watch.

19. CondescendedWow

Flynn slowly inches the door open, taking a peek at the inside.

20. Immortal Trance

The older gray haired man points a revolver at Flynn. "Get away you damned Latins!" The man yelled.

Sandra stood behind the two because she was never one for getting too close in these situations.