RP Pocket Watch (Chapter 5: Latin Love)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Immortal Trance, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"I have no idea what is happening so im gonna find myself another sandwich."

2. Immortal Trance

Immortal Trance Cosmic Narwhal

Someone runs last him and knocks him onto the ground.

Alkanthe likes this.
  3. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Elise pushes herself a little so that she is running alongside Kotoka now. "So, do we have any place in mind that we're going to? Is there even anything else out here?"

4. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

"Oooh, I can't help but want to venture inside!" He said with enthusiasm.

5. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

"Adventure? Treasure? What does it matter? We're here, in the now."
    With that, Alexander runs to the nearest ruin, though slightly slowed so Aldora may keep up.

Alkanthe likes this.
  6. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"WHAT THE FAF."

7. Immortal Trance

He looks towards a strange path. "I think we should try to get a bit farther away from here first, that path seems perfect!" Kotoka says. Jamison and Dogan follow behind.

Jamison looks to Dogan. "I can't tell you why I decided to join this group. I also can't lie and say I didn't want too see the outside world, but still." He whispers.

----------

"Then its a deal! We shall head inside!" Sandra says also with enthusiasm. They walk through the double doors. Inside pews were crushed and the splinters of wood were laid across the floor. They were not decaying, they seemed to crush or damaged by something. There was an alter in the back. White homemade candles were on the alter. One candle still has drying wax in it.

In the center of the floor was a smashed violin with blood on it, fresh blood at closer inspection. There was no pocket watch near it so the injured must have escaped. Except for the fact that the place was falling to pieces and the pews were smashed, it still looked like a decent place, the alter though was a little creepy, but still.

----------

They were a bit away from the broken down church actually. This was a small building, a shed almost. There was a broken window and an intact door that was ajar.

----------

His hand was in a puddle of crimson liquid, in this liquid was a Pocket Watch, Johns.

----------

Most of the people pouring out of the wall scattered in all direction, mostly running far away, some took to the path, but each one did what there heart finally wanted. To go.

8. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

"Well this wasn't what I expected at all, it looks like a crime scene in here," Flynn says upon entry.

9. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Drake has previously been silent, but speaks upon entering this building. "This place... worries me. Are you sure we've escaped the enemy?"

10. DustyScabbard

Elise nods and focuses on her stride, making sure that she doesn't trip over any shrubbery or branches on the windy path. Behind her Elise can hear the other two members of the party mumbling, but she doesn't mind at the moment. As long as Jamison stayed where she could see him, Elise didn't care. All that mattered was finding out as much as she could about the watches, and try and revive Nova and Ben.

11. Immortal Trance

Sandra's happy smile turned into a face of "Nope". She looked around. "Well, we escaped one enemy I guess, this doesn't look like something Trifarious-Tech would do. No bullet cases." She exclaims.

----------

Kotoka looked to Elise. "Why did you want to bring him. He seems way to willing to come. You don't know how mu-" His words turn into incoherent mumbles and he makes a strangling gesture as he runs along.

12. DustyScabbard

Elise stares at Kotoka's expression and begins giggling. Trying so hard to wrap up those feelings but still so considerate. And now she was laughing, after all that had happened in the morning. Laughing, how could she be? But yet she was, and Elise realized she would need to laugh, and keep laughing for Ben and Nova, just a little more than usual, until they came back. She tries to stifle the giggles as she replies. "You know why he's here. I don't know what his past is, but I don't know your's either. Yesterday we met for the first time. But I trust you. And I need to trust my family, especially with what he knows."

13. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"I'm not exactly eager to meet whoever did this. Not sure about you, but I think we should keep moving." Drake leans over one of the obliterated pews to inspect the damage.

14. Immortal Trance

Sandra frowns a bit more. "I guess we should, I never seen any building quite like this, the blood is rather unsettling but other then that its kinda nice." She looks around the altar

Drake finds a ruined book, there were three letters on it. "Bi e." The letters were just barely readable.

----------

Kotoka nods. "I can agree with you there. We need what he knows." He laughed awkwardly because he was unsure what was wrong with Elise. "As for me, I'm an open book, just ask what you want to know."

"Ask him about the war." A voice in her head told her.

Apathy Applied and DustyScabbard like this.
  15. DustyScabbard

The stray thought came across her mind as she runs beside Kotoka. Ask who about the war? What war anyway? Why did her brain stop making sense now? Occasionally her thoughts were rebellious, providing a counterpoint to any of her argument. But this was off the wall. She decided to stuff the thought for now. Farther along the path, Elise could see light pushing through the trees. "Come on guys, I think I see a clearing up ahead! Maybe we can rest there for a minute?"

Alkanthe likes this.
  16. Immortal Trance

Elise was right, there was a clearing up ahead. There was a few stumps, the trees here must have been cut down. Oddly colored mushrooms surrounded some of them. Jamison rushed to a stump and sat down. "God this feels good." He says with relief. He swings his feet back and forth. They barely reached the floor.

17. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Dogan continued to walk until he found a shaded region just far enough away so he wouldn't have to talk to anyone and sat down.

18. Immortal Trance

Jamison noticed Dogan distancing himself. "Whats wrong Dogan? Sad you haven't been able to test out your new watch? Why don't you try it now?" He asked.

19. DustyScabbard

Elise looks around the clearing, but nothing seems out of place. She is tentative about touching the nearby mushrooms, however. "You've never been outside of these walls, have you? Any of you? I wonder what's been going on out here while Trifarious had everyone else stuck inside their city."

20. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

Alexander, still keeping his pace slowed for Aldora, makes his way to the shed. He slowly approaches the door, before pulling it open and looking around the interior.