OOC Pocket Watch (Chapter 5: Latin Love)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Immortal Trance, Nov 5, 2015.

1. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

I think the former is the guy who fell from the sky.

2. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Both and either. :rofl:

Speaking of which, Trance requested a drawing of Kotoka and Nova a while ago, and I'm drawing it now.

[​IMG]
    100000% done.

3. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

I guess that wasnt my cue

4. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Guess not.

5. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

For those of you who haven't been following Disregard, quite a few of the characters (including mine) now have accounts on ask.fm where you can ask them pretty much anything, unrelated to the plot. I'm just going to stick up a shameless advertisement for my account, here, which accepts questions for just about any of my characters. Hopefully I'll start a revolution here too...

6. JesusBillyChrist

JesusBillyChrist Phantasmal Quasar

I've very confused do you need to be accepted? If so do you play along with the story line? If so will i need to read the whole form to know what is happening?

7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I think you should talk to @Immortal Trance , whenever he gets online. :/

8. JesusBillyChrist

hmmmm... oh i will and when i do, it will probably be a very nice conversation[DOUBLEPOST=1449190904][/DOUBLEPOST]I think i'm going to change my character's first name to Mark

9. Immortal Trance

Immortal Trance Cosmic Narwhal

That is for you too decide hehe...

Sorry for delay, you are accepted. All you need to know is in the OP.

For now, the rebels that are kept inside Trifarious-Tech have finally come up with a plan, they decided to put a hole in the wall and escape, you have your own watch, you were one of those who stayed by and got the surgery.

You can start when you want, you can run out of the city from the hole in the wall!

@Miss Alkane @Jaylor

Feel free to join in whenever, form your own little group if you wish, I could throw in a character I have reserved if you guys want a leader (Like Kotoka). We can keep the past day a secret or make a small story out of it. Its all up to you guys.

Jaylor, JesusBillyChrist and Alkanthe like this.
  10. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

dual machine guns that turn into daggers? I can't imagine that being too over powered :p

Immortal Trance and Alkanthe like this.
  11. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Not at all :rofl: But then again we have a guy with a gun that can turn huge, so...

Jaylor and Immortal Trance like this.
  12. Immortal Trance

They have their draw backs. Nova only had one bolt that quickly dissolves, BUT she nor Miss Alkane did not know about that until she tried.

Jaylor and Alkanthe like this.
  13. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

*shrugs* Well, good point. I mean, what would his machine guns fire?

Immortal Trance likes this.
  14. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

Teeth

Alkanthe and Immortal Trance like this.
  15. Immortal Trance

Blood of course... what happens when you lose too much blood? Fatigue!!! AHA!!!!! Therefore he would rather use daggers....

Now he made this work well into his personality which is why I allowed it, "When he goes on a rampage he can't stop until a friend or loved one stops him." Ex. when he gets angry he will use his machine gun but inevitably he will tire out quickly forcing himself to stop therefore he would most rather use his dagger. Nova would never run into this problem because of her slow shooting. TADA! TJ HAS EXPLAINED IT ALL!

Apathy Applied and Alkanthe like this.
  16. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

I don't think the human body produces blood as quickly as you think it does

Alkanthe likes this.
  17. JesusBillyChrist

i'll start soon. i first need to look at the stars and find my inspiration

18. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

I think he's saying she's not using her blood enough to encounter that problem

19. Immortal Trance

All I know from health is that it takes about a good 4 months to restore a pint...

This isn't a nonfiction RP, of course I know this a lot of blood we are talking about, golly, next thing you might tell me is that people can't turn into animals with the power of their blood!

Tell me if you wan't help, just waltz on in if you want to, I can always supply you with your own little plot line that eventually brings you with the rest of the group.

Jaylor, Apathy Applied and Alkanthe like this.
  20. JesusBillyChrist

found it a while ago... Pocket Watch (1).gif

Alkanthe likes this.