OOC Pocket Watch (Chapter 5: Latin Love)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Immortal Trance, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

"Similar appearance" yeah. Because their tastes in clothing are so similar. :p

This'll be fun.

2. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

They're the same height, female, close age-range, and their hair color is in the same hue, albeit different shades. If one got into trouble, they could switch identities with little trouble. That is, if they enjoy each other's company and willing to do such a thing.

Alkanthe likes this.
  3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

That'd be the trick.

Speaking of similarities in appearance, are we sure if they have the same body type?

4. DustyScabbard

Thin, with curves that exist but aren't prominent? Then yes.

5. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

That's pretty much the opposite of Nova. So, no.

6. DustyScabbard

Really? I thought that's what your post said... Eh, I guess that I was wrong.

7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Oh, whoops. Guess my wording was a little confusing.

8. Immortal Trance

Immortal Trance Cosmic Narwhal

Being sorta alike really is a twist, ill tell you that.

9. DustyScabbard

Looks like we both have some work to do, then. Once we get this sorted out, perhaps the RP can start.

Alkanthe likes this.
  10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Yep. And here I was talking about Nova being "unique" :rofl:

Immortal Trance likes this.
  11. DustyScabbard

I can imagine it now. Someone is going to call 'nova' and they'll both answer. Nova's will to be unique is something that makes her different. Elise would try to make herself 'unique' like Nova, but then realize that's not really her place. She would like to be cool, but isn't.[DOUBLEPOST=1447193475][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, I did a little updating to Elise's character sheet, now with a spoiler. Definitely looking better now than when I originally wrote it.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
    Immortal Trance and Alkanthe like this.
  12. Immortal Trance

Important update: I will be changing some of the OP and making the map!!!

Alkanthe likes this.
  13. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Cool! Both of you saw this already, but I added an advertisement for it in my art thread.

14. Immortal Trance

Yes I did! Thank you!!!

Alkanthe likes this.
  15. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

(also advertising my art thread for you guys in case you hadn't seen it before. Karas is there)

Immortal Trance likes this.
  16. Immortal Trance

Thank you once again!

@Miss Alkane @DustyScabbard @FactoringZettaShonic

THE MAP AND POCKET WATCH LORE HAVE BEEN UPDATED!

It is MUCH more clean looking and the next to be cleaned up is the actual lore itself.

Alkanthe likes this.
  17. DustyScabbard

It's looking very good, but don't worry about it being perfect. Most of these things will probably be reexplained and expanded upon in the RP.

Alkanthe likes this.
  18. Immortal Trance

I was thinking the same thing but still could be cleaner so its going to be, at this moment I'm actually working on a cute little moving pocket watch graphic to put on the OP

Alkanthe likes this.
  19. DustyScabbard

Yeah, the text does have some bumps in it's flow, so smoothing that out would be good. Explaining the watches slightly like why Trif-Tech decided to make then and such would be helpful. It was for immortality and tracking it's citizen's, wasn't it?
    Also, about the welcome to hell bit... how dark is this RP going to be? I mean nearly every other RP running on this forum is about living in the pit and puss of society. Will Pocket Watch be any different?

Alkanthe likes this.
  20. Immortal Trance

You will learn more about the immortality part later, the experiment you decided to be apart of is a HUGE part of the story obviously. ( I also added in why Trif-Tech made the watches. They say its for protection but obviously theirs more.) My goal is to eventually make you guys find one of the inventors and they will tell you a few things. I took out a lot of the major spoilers in the lore.

I call it hell for a reason, it is going to be hell! You will see what the people in Trifaria Slums have to endure, its more of a symbolic thing. Trust me I am not using the term just because it looks cool. The only words I will tell you loosely that sum up what you will endure best is "Puppets and Hybrids."

True intentions on the watches is a spoiler but I can say the tracking part is true.

As for the this RP being in the pit and puss of society... yes that's true, BUT this is the one RP on here where you will actually be gravitated towards the characters. You will change the city. EVERYTHING you do will influence this city. (Eventually you will even be sad when you have to leave.) You will be part of the rebellion, you will choose how to lead it. Of course I am the GM so I need to guide you but much of your very own actions will Influence what I do. I mean it sounds obvious but with my old RP "Century Fallen" A simple quote from the beginning of the RP was brought back to life 800 pages later and used against them in a huge battle which they almost lost. (God bless Hipsaria and Kazmith)

So you know what I mean. This isn't just a RP, you need to think about what you are doing while still staying true with your character. Odds are I'm going to use everything against them.

STRATEGY + RP!!!!

Alkanthe likes this.