1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Please update GOG (GNU/)Linux version

Discussion in 'Mac / Linux Bug Reports' started by aszlig, Jun 7, 2018.

1. aszlig

aszlig Big Damn Hero

Can you please update the (GNU/)Linux version to the latest multiplayer beta at GOG? The current version is still 1.3.11.

This has already been reported in the GOG forum for Stardew Valley, but it seems nobody really reads these threads.

Thanks in advance :)

• Sorunome

Sorunome Intergalactic Tourist

I second this, I'd like to play with a friend in multiplayer but am forced to boot windows due to this.

GOG linux multiplayer version: 1.3.18
      other platforms: 1.3.21

Keeping the linux multiplayer build up-to-date would be awesome, thanks in advance!

• pawel2207

pawel2207 Big Damn Hero

Yup, linux beta version needs an update, i really want to play with my friend that uses linux and i cant

• Sorunome

Sorunome Intergalactic Tourist

I just wanted to thank for updating the version and I hope that in future it'll stay up-to-date, too!

• Chezzik

Chezzik Seal Broken

Well, it seems that they haven't been able to keep it up to date. The current version on Steam is 1.3.25, and the current GOG Linux version is 1.3.23.

Unfortunately, there is no way to go back to a previous version with Steam, and I haven't found a way to prevent the Steam version from moving forward either. So, my wife and I have been unable to play together for a full week now. This is unacceptable.

• Chezzik

Chezzik Seal Broken

Just for the record, the GOG linux version was updated finally to 1.3.25 yesterday (July 18). So for 2 days now, those of us on GOG and linux have been able to play with other players.

I've asked in the multiplayer thread if there is a way to install an older version on Steam, or at least prevent Steam from updating. I haven't gotten any answer yet on whether that is possible. I'm expecting 1.3.26 to come out in the next couple days, and when it does, my wife and I will no longer be able to play together again.