1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Please read if you haven't yet gotten an e-mail (Split discussion)

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Tentacle Wrangler, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tentacle Wrangler

Tentacle Wrangler Starship Captain

Thank you for posting this :)

2. Tentacle Wrangler

Tentacle Wrangler Starship Captain

It said no keys were registered on my email, but my friend sent it to me as a gift, so im not sure what to do. My mail adress that he sent it to is not the same adress as the one on the forum. Thanks! please respond:eek:

3. colorbeam

colorbeam Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oooo, that makes me nervous! I lost a bet with my friend and now I have to gift her a copy when I buy mine. Do I buy a copy and just have it linked to my own email? Do I send it to her email? I'm really nervous to pre-order in general because there seems to be many people who are having issues like this. :confused:

4. hunter84xx

hunter84xx Orbital Explorer

I thought the same thing but from the link in your email, the first one that humble sends you at the very top it says claim it or claim purchase click that then it will say you have the key registered. hope this helps others who didnt see that.

5. colorbeam

colorbeam Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Claim the key? Does it say like....send to someone?

6. Patchouli

Patchouli Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If he simply sent it to you as a gift, have him send it again. Only after you get it and redeem it is it "registered", so just have him give it to you again.

7. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

Which? lol the humble bundle signup email? or the forum signup email (there different because i screwed up the first account i made and it had my normal email but the name was wrong so i used my secondary email)

8. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

No no it's fine I solved my technical issue( what happened was that when I bought this game I put it under one email address but then after buying it I switched emails but It never switched them. What I mean by that is it never updated to my new email address)( I would had have to of told you what I was thinking for you to totally get what I am trying to say but there isn't really a clear way of saying it) thanks for your support any way :D (what I am trying to really say is that I had some trouble contacting support but I figured it out~ thee simplest way to state it)

9. quinton0227

quinton0227 Pangalactic Porcupine

all i can say is: this community blows my mind. I play mechwarrior online and follow the forums quite a bit. Had this happened in MWO the forum rage would have burned down the developers studios, the server farm hosting the forums, and any innocent bystander who strayed too close. Of course there are those of us who would sit nearby and toast hotdogs and smores as we fed the raging fires.:mwahaha:

having said that, I do hope all this gets resolved to everyone's satisfaction, this game looks like it will be the next best thing since the last flame war i starte..... errr saw, from a distance, and had nothing to do with.... I'll go now

10. Christopher Schutte

Christopher Schutte Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I guess I paid right when it got fixed. ^^,

11. BlueFlux

BlueFlux Guest

Did nothing to me. I am glad that I can jam to this soundtrack now... Audio surf should also be a blast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.