1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.
  2. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Modded Please delete

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by makasouleater69, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Please delete

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2019 at 2:20 AM
  2. NewMilenium

NewMilenium Void-Bound Voyager

Hello,

anything to say about this?
    I very much remind you telling me on this server there wasn't any reason to stop it. However, what's frightening is that it stopped without any reason, communication, report, anything. And suddenly you pop with another server, not saying anything about the old one. Are you the same person? :D

3. NewMilenium

NewMilenium Void-Bound Voyager

But the topic on this very forum i linked, the one you created for your Starbound server, had no link to anything on Steam. So we couldn't get any info.
    You didn't see meixbonz, sylph and BOIII asking things about your server? Me posting the big base i did on your server? The image is still there, it can be seen, look, click that link, it's your own forum topic.

Is that server down (the one i linked in my previous post and twice now in that post, so 3 times in total) forever?

4. Tarnhill

Tarnhill Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you thought running away from Densinium worms in regular FU gameplay was stressful, you haven't been chased by one in hardcore mode; Watching as your crew members buy you just a couple seconds of breathing room, knowing if it catches up to you, that's game over.

5. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Phantasmal Quasar

Do they take laggy (a bit) ones too? > w>

6. Catherine Franz

Uhh does the server lag if a person with yellow ping (mostly 100+) enters?

7. Catherine Franz

Oh okay, Never tried anything multi yet in a while sooooo i'm a total noob in these things...(Just gon' follow the steps)

8. Catherine Franz

Sooo ye playin in Unstable then?

9. Catherine Franz

A'ight then > w>

10. Catherine Franz

Hehe, guess it's called unstable for a reason = w=

11. Gonna have to take it down, because 1.4 broke the mods, i forgot to save the game, steam doesn't let you go back. The mod at the starbound discord got butt hurt i talked about trying to get the older version, so you cant play the older version i guess anymore because i would have to upload the entire game folder of the old version and they would get butt hurt more than likely and get my google drive account banned. So chucklefish you suck.

12. Catherine Franz

*insert violin song* T wT I will miss you all my mods