Please come to Steam and answer our questions there

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FroBodine, Feb 3, 2019.

1. FroBodine

FroBodine Space Hobo

You are selling your game on Steam. That's the only place for PC gamers to play this game. Yet, you don't come there and help us out, answer our questions. There are a lot of folks on there wanting help and offering suggestions.

Please be active on the Steam forum, where you are selling Wargroove.

Thank you!

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Heya,
      I am trying my best to keep on top of steam questions however there are SO many coming through that we can't keep on top of them as much as we would like. We are only a small team (17 people), and we have people commenting in so many different places that steam is falling through the cracks at this very moment in time.
      I'm going to do my best to get on top of steam stuff today, please be patient. We can't respond to every issue, but I'll responding to immediate issues. Any bugs being reported aren't being ignored I'm simply not replying to them to save myself time for the more serious ones!

We do appreciate everyone responding, and I'll try to keep on top of it all as best as I can over this coming week! I'm sorry if anyone feels ignored; it honestly isn't the case!

• FroBodine

FroBodine Space Hobo

Thank you very much, Shubeans. Being on Steam is important to all your customers, so your presence is greatly appreciated. Good luck with everything, I can imagine how difficult it is to keep up with all the comments!