1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Playstation 4 Game close right before save error CE-34878-0 in portuguese (brazil)

Discussion in 'Support' started by PhoenixBankai, Dec 14, 2016.

1. PhoenixBankai

PhoenixBankai Space Spelunker

First I want to apologize for my bad English (I live in Brazil). i just buy the game in ps4 But I already have it on the computer, where I play with translation patch. now to the error: At the end of 3rd day of the first month, when i Get into bed to save, the game close e give the error CE-34878-0. I start other saves. I downloaded the game again, and the problem continued. Until I remembered a game that I won from the playstation plus "dragon fin soup" that only worked right in English, when I tried to play in Portuguese (Brazil) the game gave several errors. So I changed the system language to English (United States) and the game stopped give errors I went to day 4 and no error. I saved the game and I returned the ps4 to portugues (brazil) and every time I try to load the save the game closes and returns to error CE-34878-0. please help.
    my video:

Attached Files:

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Thanks for these details, I've forwarded them along to get looked over!

xRIVENx and PhoenixBankai like this.
      • qSawyer

qSawyer Space Hobo

Just here to confirm that this is not happening just to this guy. I am also brazilian and i'm getting this exactly same error on the exactly same circumstances.

• xRIVENx

xRIVENx Space Hobo

Same here in Germany. It's not possible to load the savegame.
          A friend of me has the same problems.

Starting a new game, same problem

After changing the system language in English (united states) it worked

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
          • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

As mentioned by xRIVENx, this does appear to be a system language issue. Whatever country you're in, make sure that the system language is set to English (US).

That's one hell of a thing to miss by the testers, I'm surprised it slipped through the net and it does of course need fixing.

• MayValley

MayValley Space Hobo

Same thing is happening in Spain. PS4 system language is set in Spanish (Spain).
              Crashes with a CE-34878-0 error.

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

There's a reply to this one in this reddit post by @tccoxon. I'll paste it all, but the highlighted part is the important piece;

The issue is being worked on, and changing the system language to English (US) could be a temporary solution until it can be fixed.

• valponative

valponative Aquatic Astronaut

I can confirm this happens with it in English as well. I've put in over 20 hours across two game saves on a USA, English Language PS4 Pro, and this crash just hit today.

So many issues with this tiny game so far, not including the PS4 Pro Rest/Shutdown critical bug it currently has as well.

Attached Files: