Playing Matchmaker

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by The Blue Fox, Nov 7, 2019.

1. The Blue Fox

The Blue Fox Space Hobo

So I really like this game. I like the characters and all the things you can do.

And I've had an idea for a little something extra the player can do. (as in a feature to be added to the game.)

So the player can choose one of the elegable bachelors and bachelorettes to be their beau, and as I learned of all the characters' likes and dislikes and what they're into I noticed some pairs of them have very similar likes, interests and/or character traits.

Abigail and Sebastian

Leah and Elliott

Alex and Hayley

And so on and so forth.

So I immediately thought, hey, why can't we get these characters together?

One way you could do it is create a gift box with a label, put something Person A likes/loves in it, mark the label "from Person B" and then gift it to Person A, and do the same from Person A to Person B.

The characters in question will then proceed to hang out together at various points in their schedule.

This action will turn the last two romance hearts in their social tab into friendship hearts instead and unlock an alternate friendship 10 heart event. This does mean you won't be able to romance them yourself, unless there's a way to split the pair up again somehow if you so wish.

I realized the player will get found out pretty quick when the pair you match up realise "Wait a minute, I didn't send that gift to you!"

So maybe there should be dialog options to be like "Hey, Person B, I think you and Person A might make a cute couple, if you're too nervous I can help you out by gifting them something for you!" And do the same with Person A regarding Person B.

Badabing badaboom.

What do you guys think?

Fen'Harel and skipp136 like this.
    • skipp136

skipp136 Space Hobo

I like this idea! I think having the ideas of "rival couples" or matchmaking would be fun. Kind of like in the HM series where characters would get married if you didn't marry one of them. There were cut scenes for this side-storylines too