1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed PlayerException: No such stored player with uuid

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by momomop, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. momomop

momomop Poptop Tamer

So no one knows the answer?? :C

2. Mr.Star

Mr.Star Void-Bound Voyager

All we can do is wait and see

3. momomop

momomop Poptop Tamer

darn. Well ok

4. momomop

momomop Poptop Tamer

ok, any advancements?

5. momomop

momomop Poptop Tamer

:whistle:

6. GreyMaria

GreyMaria Existential Complex

No such stored player with uuid means that you have corrupt player data. Delete your player data.

And stop bumping your thread every thirty minutes. We're not an instant messaging service and you should consider yourself lucky your absolute insolence hasn't completely denied you service from us.

Torokasi likes this.
  7. BRAWW

BRAWW Vice-President of the Red Gang

Yeah, please keep the bumping down to 24 hours per bump.

Try re-installing Starbound, or deleting your player/universe folder.

8. momomop

momomop Poptop Tamer

9. momomop

momomop Poptop Tamer

Thank you! :up:

10. Murlaine

Murlaine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I had this same error too. It seems that modding base gun files (I.E. the human jeep's projectile speed) and setting it to less than 1.0, causes that error. Making the projectile speed greater than 1 fixed it for me.
    I'm not too sure if this is the root problem though, but I hope it helps.

11. WhiskeyFueledninja

WhiskeyFueledninja Space Hobo

Hello! I started to get this error once I updated too. II deleted all of my player data and it cleared things up.

Downside is that all my player data is gone, but hey it's still a beta.

12. Franknooth88

Franknooth88 Orbital Explorer

God these guys are dicks... I'm trying to find a solution to it atm, but otherwise I need help too.

13. RvLesh

RvLesh Parsec Taste Tester

Yes, such dicks. Never mind that the answer has already been stated.

14. GreyMaria

GreyMaria Existential Complex

I'm pretty sure that the "dick" in this situation here is you, for not reading a two page thread for a possible answer.

Hint: the answer is posted ON THIS VERY SAME PAGE.

Kabu and Zowkaii like this.
  15. InevitableChoice

InevitableChoice Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Way to be a massive cunt.

16. urboyrob

urboyrob Space Hobo

Solution: One of your player is bugged. This can be caused due to mods. "go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\player" and delete your last charater. I didnt know which character was glitch so i deleted everything :(. Good Luck and i hope it works.

17. dcsk8erboy

dcsk8erboy Space Kumquat

This problem, as I have learned, is normally caused by adding a modñusing it with a certain playerñ and then removing it. Of you still have items or anything in the world from the mod, of you take it out it will cause this error. You can fix this by reinstalling the mod. You might be able to get rid of the mood by deleting everything from your character that the mod adds, then try deleting the mood again.

18. dcsk8erboy

dcsk8erboy Space Kumquat

This can also be caused when starbound deletes characters , which they have done a few times. Last delete ever is soon though.

19. heyfunny

heyfunny Tentacle Wrangler

The only thing I had to do to fix the Error the op posted was to make sure the Mods I am using on that Character are installed properly,.. For example i had a mod folder inside of a mod folder not just in the mods folder and that caused it.. Thought my Player data was all corrupt... Nope once I fixed the directory structure in the mods folder I recopied my player data back in the player folder started the game up ,... Worked fine easy peasy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.