Player marriage(?) (co-op)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LilyGVenema, Jul 23, 2016.

1. LilyGVenema

LilyGVenema Void-Bound Voyager

I think that people may think that this suggestion is weird but wouldn't it be kind of interesting that when 1.1 is released with co-op it would be kind of cool if you could marry the other player?

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I'm actually wondering if that's how it'll work, I intend to play with my boyfriend when it comes out and I know we'll wanna be married.

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

That would be better than letting more than one player marry the same townsperson in the same game. :p

I call dibs on Leah.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

That would actually be kinda funny, two people racing to woo their intended bachelor/ette before the other one gets them first. >u< A nice little competition to add some more spice to the game! hehe

deukahng likes this.
          • CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

I think that could really work in the way you could have a wedding and kids and be married, the only problem (which isn't actually a problem) is the no marriage dialogue. Granted that wouldn't really matter, but it's the one thing that I don't think would be able to be put into it of co-op marriage was added. Don't get me wrong I'm all for the idea, it's a really good idea, just that one little sacrifice is there

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Well, since multiplayer should have player-to-player chat built in, just add whatever marriage dialogue you want. :p Talk to your partner, make breakfast for them... redecorate their home at random. You can have all the benefits of the NPC scripted dialogue! Repeat the same things every day and pretend you're really a Turing Test!

• I <3 Garrus

I <3 Garrus Lucky Number 13

So, perhaps I just haven't found the thread yet (since I'm new here) but do we have any idea what the upcoming co-op mode is going to be like? Marriage would be so awesome to add eventually.