1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Player 2 Cannot Access Adventurer's Guild

Discussion in 'Support' started by Contradox, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Contradox

Contradox Space Hobo

Hey all! This is a bug that seems to appear a lot in Google searches and such, but isn't included in "Known Bugs". It is consistenly Player 2 (which in this case is me), and the quest seems to keep getting broken for many players.

I received the original quest, which is to "Kill 10 Slimes". I successfully completed this, with the quest acknowledging this. However, from here it's supposed to (to my understanding) give a "Now kill 10 Rock Crabs." I never received this part of the quest. I have killed waaaay more than 10 Rock Crabs (and in fact, I'm currently in the Skull Caverns, having killed countless enemies.) To this day I still cannot access the Adventurer's Guild.

Now, if this information should be useful, I got pretty deep into the mines fairly quickly. It is possible that I killed 10 Rock Crabs before killing the 10 Slimes. All of this is on Windows 10, with all updates being downloaded as they come out. This problem was originally encountered very early into the Multiplayer Beta's release, and has persisted into the most current version, V.1.3.25.

To reiterate, this seems to me to be a fairly consistent bug between Player 2 in a Multiplayer game and the quest for the Adventurer's Guild getting broken. I thank you for your time and hope that this bug can get acknowledged and fixed.

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

This was fixed over a month ago, but saves created before that may possibly still have problems. The quest should be 10 slimes, and you should get access to the guild after completing that. It showing crabs instead was one of the possible symptoms of the now-fixed bug.
      If you or the host can zip the save folder (which the host has) and attach it here, I'll try to fix it for you.