1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Playable Eevee Race 1.4

Space Foxes

1. DaWrecka

DaWrecka Pangalactic Porcupine

Until the author comes back to fix things, I've uploaded a fix to my Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BzPwUEUParQQdN86g-6WLdc_AySMC9Nn

Save this file to mods/Eevee 1.3/dialog, overwriting the file that's there, and restart Starbound if it's already running. You should be able to talk to NPCs once more without them committing suicide.

2. DrakorHunter20

DrakorHunter20 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you for this. I'm sorry about the hiatus and soon enough, I'll have 1.4 out! I think I fixed the assets and some of the json issues.
    To be honest, I didn't even see this until today.

Again, thank you very much for making this fix.

3. DrakorHunter20

4. Jokerswildnight

Jokerswildnight Phantasmal Quasar

From your screenshots, this mod looks promissing. If you want, you could borrow Sprite assets from my Umbreon race, just to try and separate this a bit more from the vanilla race look? Just get back to me about it if you want to, and good luck with further development.

5. DrakorHunter20

Aaaaaa! QwQ Thank you very much.

I was actually inspired by your Umbreon race mod to make this mod.
    To be honest, I've been thinking about remaking some assets in the Eevee mod, though the fact that you gave me permission to borrow sprite assets for my mod is amazing.

If you want, I could try to return the favor by spriting some assets for the Umbreon mod. I know that some of the first hairstyles aren't exactly very detailed, I have been improving.
    And thank you for wishing me luck. ^^ Hope you have a good day, well, night where I am.

6. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

I noticed your mod used my racebase template, but I also noticed that I forgot to include steps to go rename/delete the included codex template, I'm about to update racebase with it but here is what you should do/ the updated racebase entry for the codexes

Code:
      20 │ /codex/racebase                                                │      │ rename │ If you are planning on writing  your own codexes:
         │ /codex/racebase/racebasecover1.png                             │      │ folder │   In the codex folder, change the name of the
         │ /codex/racebase/racebasehistory1.codex                         │      │        │   folder named "racebase" to your race id.
         │                                                                │      │        │   and follow the instuctions in "_what to do here.txt"
         │                                                                │      │        │
         │                                                                │      │        │   Ex:<YourRaceId>
         │                                                                │      │        │
         │                                                                │      │        │ Else
         │                                                                │      │        │   Delete the codex folder
         │                                                                ├──────┼────────┼───────────────────────────────────────────────
         │                                                                │      │ rename │ If you are planning on writing  your own codexes:
         │                                                                │      │  file  │   In the codex folder, change the name of the
         │                                                                │      │        │   files named "racebasecover1.png" and "racebasehistory1.png"
         │                                                                │      │        │   to match your race id.
         │                                                                │      │        │   Ex:<YourRaceId>cover1.png
         │                                                                │      │        │   Ex:<YourRaceId>history1.png
         │                                                                │      │        │ else
         │                                                                │      │        │   Delete the files
         │                                                                ├──────┼────────┼───────────────────────────────────────────────
         │                                                                │ edit │        │ If you are planning on writing  your own codexes:
         │                                                                │ file │        │   Change values of the line 3 and 18
         │                                                                │      │        │   in the "/codex/racebase/racebasehistory1.codex"
         │                                                                │      │        │   file to match your race id.
         │                                                                │      │        │   Line  3:    "id" : "<YourRaceId>history1",
         │                                                                │      │        │   Line 18:    "icon" : "<YourRaceId>cover1.png",
         │                                                                │      │        │ else
         │                                                                │      │        │   Delete the file

7. greenjoe12345

greenjoe12345 Void-Bound Voyager

This mod conflicts with The pony modpack, with the invisible armors i think

8. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG]
    Made one of these cuties! I love Eevee~

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  9. Ailyrius

Ailyrius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

this is an ok race