REQUEST "Play as Abigail"

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Blooper8484, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Blooper8484

Blooper8484 Starship Captain

Oh, okay then

• Blooper8484

Is there any progress? Or are you still busy? Sorry if you are...

• Blooper8484

And now?

• erind616

erind616 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm working on it as we speak. I'm currently looking into if it's even possible to do sleeveless shirts, but I can push out some eyes that are correctly aligned really fast if you'd like something to show for it lol

• erind616

Okay so in theory I can make a female farmer sheet that makes the character completely into Abigail (with probably some height adjustments), but this also means you can't have any other save files that aren't Abigail at the same time (which was already kind of a condition what with the skirt part). Would this be alright or should I continue to attempt to make it into separate parts like hair and shirt and etc?

• Blooper8484

Sorry for answering so late, just when i posted i had to go do something else and i turned off the computer. Anyways, i really don't mind if i can't have another save file that isn't Abigail, but you don't need to change the height if it's too difficult, remember, only if possible. And please forgive me for being so annoying when asking if there was any progress

• Blooper8484

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

@_@

Damn. I commend ghost and erin trying to help you with something rediculously tedious. Dude. Finals and all the shit leading up to it is all of these next upcoming weeks, be chill. I hope you actually complete/finish a whole 50+ hour game as Abigail for all the work they're putting into this.

Also if its being on the base farmer I dont think you have to worry about the bowlegs...

@erind616 , cute clothes girl! I'm sure people would be down to add that to their shirt collection

@sheetcakeghost , maybe the trench is possible? If the bottom is made to be look like a highlow skirt/exenuated side panels on the skirt/trench with tights on the bottom and can go with hoodie/jacket tops [omg why arent there any?]

• sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

Yeah, I was thinking that too, tainted. d: I also considered making it work like an alt skirt, but that would mean it'd have to be very particular colors (I'd probably line it up to match the jacket tops rather than the hoodie ones). It could be something to contribute to the Get Dressed mod at least.

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

hahaha, yeah I feel it. xD;
                    Oh, that would be cute!

I just put slash hoodies thing on there as a mini self-reminder that those pretty cute, sorry I should of made it more clear and not put them together like that. xD Hmmm... would it be easy to just copy and paste shane's hoodie as a shirt option?

• sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

Maybe? I've never actually tried to make new shirts with NPC assets.

• Redwolf2196

Redwolf2196 Void-Bound Voyager

I wonder if there is a potental to confuse the Game with two Abigails. Before you know it, you'll be able to play as all of the NPC's. Anyways, I hope it goes well!

• Keychain

Keychain Pangalactic Porcupine

Sorry for the bump, but It would be really funny to replace Abigail with your farmer, and your farmer with Abigail. I've thought about this a lot and just so happened to have came across this thread on Google.

Blooper8484 and Pudassassin like this.
                          • Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

May I join in? Speaking about playing as the villager. Recently, I started my game playing as Leah's twin. (Using Villager's Hair mod) It would be fun if you can play as one of the villager instead! Here's some quirky screenshots.
                            [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

erind616, Blooper8484 and Keychain like this.
                            • Blooper8484

Pudassassin likes this.
                            • Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Exactly. Now I want to see the villager actually react to doppelganger running around the town, just curious.

Blooper8484 likes this.
                              • Blooper8484

Hahaha that would be very funny, but i don't know if that would be too much work

Pudassassin likes this.
                                • erind616

I've thought the same thing while working on it lol but that would be something involving actual code if you still want to design the farmer and that's not a mod that I am up for making (I don't mess around with code, only sprites).

That would also be a mod involving code. While it's certainly possible, it's not a task I'm confident in being able to do (I have a friend who codes and plays stardew though, maybe I could convince him to look into it)...

Yeah that looks along the lines of what I'm trying to do. It makes the task closer to a sprite mod than a farmer mod, which is something I'm more comfortable with. It's pretty tedious and as of this moment it's very broken but I'm doing my best, and that Haley mod is going to be really helpful to look at as a reference on how to do that so thank you for finding that!!

Pudassassin likes this.
                                  • Blooper8484

Hehe it was nothing i'm glad i could help, i really thought you already knew about that mod though.