1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Plasma TV/Controls/25th of Winter Festival

Discussion in 'Support' started by PeanutButterCupquake, Mar 2, 2016.

1. PeanutButterCupquake

PeanutButterCupquake Void-Bound Voyager

I purchased a Plasma TV from the merchant cart thing to replace the Budget TV that is currently in my house. However, the Plasma TV does not work. I have tried it with both mouse/keyboard and controller and neither seem to do anything. I have the second house upgrade, I had to put the budget TV back in and put the plasma one in a chest. Also I have come across some bugs while playing with a controller, although it could simply be the tool that I use to have my PS3 controller emulate an Xbox 360 one. Sometimes, and I'm not sure when, it seems to be at random it will randomly working until I pause and unpause, by that I mean my X (which would be A on the Xbox 360 controller) won't open chests, place things, etc. I have also noticed that sometimes when placing crafting items it won't place it, but when I use the mouse to place things it seems to work perfectly fine. Another problem I had was on the 25th of Winter for the secret gift it told me I was to give a gift to Clift, but instead he is the one who gave it to me and my true person was Demetrius. I am not sure if this has been fixed yet as I am only on Summer of Year 2.

• ludwig44

ludwig44 Void-Bound Voyager

I have the same issue with the plasma TV. It doesn't turn on or anything.

• ConcernedApe

ConcernedApe Stardew Valley Dev Developer

Thanks, should be fixed in the next build

• PeanutButterCupquake

I am still having the issues with the Plasma TV not working, I have uninstalled and reinstalled and even backed up my save and wipe out the StardewValley folder in the roaming section, but neither of them work. I will provide my save below. The Plasma TV is in the first chest outside my farm to the left, underneath the furnace.

Attached Files:

• FiveFives

FiveFives Subatomic Cosmonaut

He said it would be fixed in the next build, he hasn't failed us so far on that promise.
            All you gotta do is wait for 1.05

• PeanutButterCupquake

Ah I assumed it was already out as another person (a streamer) was using it in his house about 20 minutes or so ago. I got a little confused, not entirely sure how to see the game's version number in Steam.

• FiveFives

FiveFives Subatomic Cosmonaut

Easiest place I've found for tracking the version number is at the top of the official wiki but that seems to have collapsed under all the traffic.
                For now you can also right-click Stardew Valley in your Steam library and select "View News". CA posts all his update logs there.