1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Plantable Flowers 1.0 Cheerful Giraffe

Plant your flowers, harvest your petals and dye!!

1. Toyi85

Toyi85 Phantasmal Quasar

Toyi85 submitted a new mod:

Plantable Flowers - Plant your flowers, harvest your petals and dye!!

Read more about this mod...

2. The Dreamweaver

The Dreamweaver Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looks like a really cool and useful mod. I noticed however that it doesn't seem to be on Steam yet like your other mod. Do you have plans to upload it there?

3. Toyi85

Toyi85 Phantasmal Quasar

Already there, I forgot the file starts as Hidden... >.<

4. lordbociek

lordbociek Pangalactic Porcupine

V good mod, cant rate it here, coz downloaded it via Steam Workshop, its worth 5 stars.

5. Asero

Asero Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any idea what causes this error in the logs?

[Error] Could not apply patch from source: ..\mods\PlantableFlowers.pak. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Could not find "breakDropOptions" to remove

6. Toyi85

Toyi85 Phantasmal Quasar

You already have a mod that completely overrides the base flower files to convert them in a crop, so the "breakDropOptions" no longer exist. I would guess it's Frackin' Universe. If you are using it, you already have renewable petals.

7. Asero

Asero Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the quick reply. And yes, I'm using FrackinUniverse.

It's not that easy to determine what mods are compatible with each other. At least I learned something new though!

8. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

lil bug/glitch: when a flower is harvested, the sprite of the seedling/unripe flower sits some space above ground, floating. o-O

9. Toyi85

Toyi85 Phantasmal Quasar

That's odd... I just checked it and I can't replicate the glitch. What other mods do you have installed?