Planet: Terraria

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by WatcherCCG, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Qwertycrackers

Qwertycrackers Astral Cartographer

Yeah, i like this, but its just too much content for a callback/Easter egg to an old other game. Maybe it wouldn't have so many quests and instead just be a little NPC village with the corruption attacking it. Or it could be in the beginning of the game where the NPCs teach you how to play. Then the planet blows up.

2. Ollobrains

Ollobrains Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well terraria world would be a green, dirt heavy , water and lava planet kinda like an earlthliek planet

3. EaglePryde

EaglePryde Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would see it as tribute to terraria to have it in the game with it's unique music, art, etc.

Terraria is hardly old and i still play it but having it inside Starbound would be major cool :)

4. Soron

Soron Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That 's what I seen! It is unfortunately that terraria ais abandoned, this redonnerais him a secondary blast, and we could know what happened to our personal terraria.

Tiy, if possible, and not too much to ask. This adds to the game please!

5. Soron

Soron Scruffy Nerf-Herder

crapy g.traduct

That 's what I seen! It is unfortunately that terraria ais abandoned, this redonnerais him a secondary blast, and we could know what happened to our personal terraria.

That 's what I seen! It is unfortunately terraria is abandoned, this give again him a secondary breath, and we could know what happened to our terraria hero.

I hope this is clearer

6. centor111

centor111 Cosmic Narwhal

I would like a small reference since tarraria ain't on Mac and I only had 4 weeks of tarraria before I got a Mac :rofl: but copyright deadbolts this argument (aw hell no!)

7. Kristopher

Kristopher Phantasmal Quasar

The team said they WONT be doing any thing about terraria cus lots of people think its a copy/ ripoff of terraria so sadly nothing related to Terraria.

8. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

If you have something to add to a post, please edit the original one instead of double-posting.
    Unfortunately, you are asking for an epilogue of one game to be put into a totally unrelated game. It's not happening.

9. Ghoschief

Ghoschief Phantasmal Quasar

I don't usually like comparing Starbound to Terraria, but having this as a rare find would be amazing, I love the idea :)

10. Eldian

Eldian Cosmic Narwhal

Since copyrights and devs prevent this from being in game, how about transforming it into a mod? Hopefully we will be able to mod quests like Spore GA, and mods hold no legal problems (most of the time), that way, those of us who found this idea awesome can enjoy it, and those that think it is not that great, can have their way too! :D

11. WickedSaint

WickedSaint Void-Bound Voyager

I like the idea of having a terraria planet in starbound because of how great terraia is. but i highly doubt the developers would put this in themselves so..... I vote that its made into a mod that we can put in the game ourselves that way we can enjoy it without any legal issues.

12. Clad in Plaid

Clad in Plaid Cosmic Narwhal

Maybe once the internet learns that Starbound isn't a copy to/ sequel to/ the same as Terraria.

13. Lesur_Adnelah

Lesur_Adnelah Void-Bound Voyager

This is the coolest thing I've seen on here - So far ;) - Kinda Like a "Flashback" for those terraria players!

14. Maixan

Maixan Big Damn Hero

• .... NO, i don't see why everyone thinks starbound should be some kind of cheap update of terraria it doesn't make much sense also wouldn't that end up with some copyright? i mean come on. this is starbound NOT TERRARIA GET IT STRAIT.

15. Eldian

Eldian Cosmic Narwhal

No one thinks that, we simply think that Terraria is SIMILAR which it is, just like Minecraft, and Creepers are now in. So why not have a quest related to it? And if not, a mod?

16. Shinkon

Shinkon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I believe that it could be just a simple Mod.
    If Starbound becomes more mod-friendly than Terraria was, that could be a great idea. While I don't know if it's going to or not, I have always been a fan of games that support user-made contents.
    Either way, whatever would be the decision, I would be a happy panda if Starbound just gets Mod-friendly tools.

17. Swissius

Swissius Void-Bound Voyager

It would be kinda long and take a lot of time to make as an easter egg, but I still think that it would be really cool. Maybe it would be an event, or DLC. But all in all I think this is an amazing idea.

18. Evinagro

Evinagro Cosmic Narwhal

slight nostalgia oh slight nostalgia :confused:

19. Auraknight

Auraknight Weight of the Sky

love the idea, but would only like it as a mod.
    An angel statue that's discription is "it still does nothing" would be amazeing, but i think that there really shouldn't be anything linking this to terraria past that.

20. Barlov Monkiss

Barlov Monkiss Big Damn Hero

I have some serious approving to do here. I approve. There, I said it.