OOC Planet H3R01CS, sign-up

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 18, 2013.

1. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

X-D, I love all these jokes.

GravityFlux likes this.
  2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

So do I.

People just HAND ME THE MATERIAL

warlava50 likes this.
  3. Nitestrike776

Nitestrike776 Zero Gravity Genie

What order are we sitting in, I'm assuming Mia is next to Blinky but what about the rest?

4. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

Starts with Hawkins, farthest from the door, as he's most dangerous, then Saryn, then Mia, then Jake, then Blinky

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Yaaaaaaay

6. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I feel insulted because I second closest to the door so i'm second least deadliest. just wait till I show off my mindsplosion.

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

HAHAH

@warlava50

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

8. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Well, you know. Maybe they're taking account what their captives can do without resources or powers.
    Alex is definitely the most dangerous, having the innate capability of utilizing pretty much anything as a weapon(including, but not limited to, committing murder with a teacup) and his generally violent disposition.
    Saryn, even without his shadow-manipulation powers, has demonstrated himself to be a competent fighter. Not with extreme proficiency with anything plausibly weaponizable, but good enough.
    Mia is also a trained killer even without her powers(despite being noticeably less skilled than my other character Christa, who is a pretty high bar to begin with) though her lethality is hampered somewhat by her relatively pacifistic nature.
    Jake... As far as I know, he needs a gun to be truly deadly.
    And Blinky? Well, him deemed the least threatening is completely understandable.

GravityFlux likes this.
  9. warlava50

wait gravity flux. you are looking for a weapon and you didn't even think if there is any pipes or scapels around?!

and m0k0n4, I can let off my mindsplosion without a gun. just give me a little time.

GravityFlux likes this.
  10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

BRO

SCALPELS ARE OVERRATED

11. The Neon Seal

The Neon Seal Sandwich Man

Hay... Blinky has seconed to non stealth skills you know! (Kind mithed about being closest to door, then again, I was going for ultra friendly.)

12. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

I'm just kinda waiting for phanaton to give me something to do or at least someone to notice Achillea

warlava50 and GravityFlux like this.
  13. warlava50

COME ON!!!! IT SEEMS LIKE THE BASE RP IS DEAD!

phanaton and GravityFlux like this.
  14. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

if by base Rp you mean anarchis then it's because Alaizia Darkstar has stopped being active on the RP

15. Legacy95

Legacy95 Void-Bound Voyager

How would ya know. Anyway, that name sounds familar, I talked with that person once about an animation, AND BEFORE THE DARN PROGRAM DIED.

16. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

just by a conversation some time ago in the ooc

17. Legacy95

Legacy95 Void-Bound Voyager

Uh, ok?

18. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

I decided to introduce a new character

Name:chivoan
    Surname:nisan
    Physical Appearance:average height light blonde hair
    Mental State ( 1 is sane, 10 is absolute bonkers ):1 his powers don't affect his mental state they only render him immobile and unconscious
    Moral Inclination ( Full Hero, Anti Hero, Anti Villain, Full Villain ):average his powers can't really be controlled by him
    Power ( choose one major power or two minor powers, or a weakened major power and one minor power ):his power brings machines to life giving them freewill and a conscience if he comes into contact with a large source of energy he produces a field around himself charging machines and bring them to life most will attempt to keep him alive such as if he was to get fatally injured they would attempt to heal him to keep him alive he can also metabolize energy
    Weakness ( make it difficult to guess, you don't want to be stabbed in the back easily do you? ):electrical need without a source of energy his powers would start to deactivate shooting him or in any way fatally wounding him would also work
    Background ( state how you got your power, magical awakening, or genetic mutation at a certain age ):he worked at a power plant now he had a dream to work there mainly sparked by him reading books about machines and power now about 8 years ago he ended up as one of the many hundreds or so people to work on an experiment for advanced power generation now the experiment utilized a special type of energy harvested by cylinders of animal fat where the power was then transferred to wires now the problem was the tubes short lifetime meaning they had to be changed regularly the experiment was to find the right animal fat to last the longest now one time when he was changing one he had a hole in his suit and the second the energy touched him it went into his body instantly sending him into an 8 year coma the energy somehow caused his body to change but to such a slight degree to anyone looking at him he looked completely normal

he's mainly there to be someone who accidentally becomes a threat

19. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Dear Autocthon, may the Alchemical Exalted forever reign

(Exalted reference. High Five if anyone gets it)

20. warlava50

yeah, I see a battle of machines in the future between me and him.