OOC Planet H3R01CS, sign-up

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Kubastach

Kubastach Industrial Terraformer

well i'm from poland, and i'm rather good at speaking not writing, but i can do it better, i just wrote very fast to don't loose too much of role playing fun. and it's 4 am in poland so... Do you need more? Well, can i just play? You can always look at my other posts and topics. I think that this would be enough.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  2. Nitestrike776

Nitestrike776 Zero Gravity Genie

So when are we allowed to wake up?

3. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

very good mister wolf, accepted, and nitestrike? THIS is what happened, and no argument please, this is an important RP event that th of you survived the knockout aren't part of, yet, only the ones knocked out are in this RP for the moment, continue New White, I'll GM the both of them, here's the link for, Saryn, Jake, Mia, Hawkins, and Blinky, if I forgot anyone please tell me, but i'm EXCITED!

http://community.playstarbound.com/...hite-continuation-for-remaining-heroes.65708/

4. Kubastach

Kubastach Industrial Terraformer

So when is my part?

5. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

just go to New White and jump in, we're at a peaceful moment right now so now's one of the best times, maybe read back two or three pages to get the gist of most of it, but most importantly, have fun!

6. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

phanaton just to let you know the gas is less effective on Achilea due to some genetic reason and the fact she is a plant plus mia got her out of the gas also lets just say Achillea knows the person that lives in the house/apartment

7. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Hmm.
    You know, I get the feeling that Mia is rather unique among the others in the sense that she doesn't like her powers per se, although she likely shares that with Tsurugi as well.
    I'll be posting later, but I'd like to say that Mia's 'power' has altered her genome in such a fundamental level that taking it away will cause... Issues.
    We shall see.

8. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

You fools. HAHAHHAHAHAHA
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA
    YOU ARE ALL FOOLS IF YOU THINK THE TACTICAL GENIUS OF CREED DIDN'T EXPECT THIS

Also, I STILL KNOW HOW TO FIGHT. MOST OF MY POWER CAME FROM MY WEAPONS CAPABILITY. MUAHAHA

9. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

of which you have no weapons.

10. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Pretty much everything that can be held by hand can be a weapon, though. Even wet towels. Of course, it's not like I'm implying there's stuff like that there. That would be sloppy security.

11. Ceridran

Ceridran Big Damn Hero

But wait--

.. It's too bad, I suppose that plan is done for. At least I'm one who can't really be affected by the "Everybody loses their powers" thing, or so I think.

Unless we just ignored that post that I just quoted, not sure if I'm even remotely relevant anymore.

12. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

you're still there, you just have several heroes who may not have liked you attacking their friend realizing you're there too, if I was them I would personally blame you for them disappearing, but that's just me, course, i'd prolly be ready to blame anyone.

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Remember, I said anything that can be or will be a weapon

I can use that mans own face, to punch him.

ANYTHING

MUAUAHAHAHAH

14. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I edited my latest post a while ago, and i wrote this because i am going to the hospital tommorow for about 2-3 weeks, who knows how long ;D.
    And yea, i wanted to disapear with some explanation ,if this RP will still be alive when i am back,Shal will wake up from the alergie coma(does that even exist), so i guess one of your guys @phanaton can pick me up and throw me in a morgue ,a pit ,or something.

So,i guess bye for now ,guys and girls, don't miss me too much :D .

BTW: Shal's pulse stopped with the deep sleep.

15. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Ahem.

EDIT: Oh whoa, I just realized that we just need two more threads before those two eyesores are pushed to the next page. KEEP GOING PEOPLE

16. Nintendo_Play

Nintendo_Play Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Phanaton, Blinky was at the top of a building with me. If you still captured him, that is fine, but please state that you found him and me on a roof. I have been taken, right?

17. Nitestrike776

Nitestrike776 Zero Gravity Genie

I wasn't arguing Phan, I was simply curious about that whole situation. Also, not trying to make waves but lights like in the pod I was in when captured don't effect my powers, just to clarify... I hope I didn't seem like I was making any argument or anything, that was not my intention... o_O

18. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

please do not use jake as a boxing glove.

19. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Won't. Too weak of a material

:rofl:

20. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

HEY!

GravityFlux likes this.