RP ( Planet H3R01CS RP part one ) Old Anarchis

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 21, 2013.

1. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Christa frowned slightly as she effortlessly lifted up the little girl. She knew that she would be strong enough to lift an ordinary child rather easily, but this - this felt almost like lifting cotton.
    So light... This is strange. Too strange.
    She quickly remembered how the lizard-man requested to take the little girl with her, and she couldn't help but wonder at the connection between the two.
    Letting the little girl down, she brushed those thoughts aside, focusing on the task at hand.

"Well, I can carry you around, so you'll come with me. Just don't look down, okay? The others... Well, I guess the others would have to go on foot. 'Lucifer', you don't have one of those charms that's supposed to disperse the mist, so stay with pyro and blondie. Blondie, you don't look like you know where Red Run Drive is, so follow the others and don't fall behind. Pyro, don't mess things up. Stick together; I don't want anyone to go out alone and give me even more problems", she said to the others, clapping her hands to gain attention.

"So, is everyone clear, or does anyone have any objections?"

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  2. Nintendo_Play

Nintendo_Play Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"Good to see someone is taking initiative. I have no objections, Christa. And please, call me Lucius; Lucifer is just a stage name."

Looking through the hallway he originally came from, he can visualize the mist above, and knows that time is short. One of Lucius' old tics comes back from when he was much younger. He would used to hum songs that he liked when he was nervous or scared, using the song as an outlet and hiding his emotions. After all, such a powerful shadowmancer could not ever be afraid, even when he was a kid.

Remembering his first ordeal with these creatures, he turns to Animalicus, "If we disperse the mist, the people will go back to normal, correct?"

3. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

"I shall get going for every second we wait the chance slowly becomes less so now come lucius since your only other option is the blonde sorceress and I like your style"

*Edan starts walking the second lucious decides*