RP ( Planet H3R01CS RP part one ) Old Anarchis

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Nintendo_Play

Nintendo_Play Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Lucius heard that voice before...hm, where did he hear it before? He wracked his brain for a few minutes before coming to a conclusion. He had heard this voice recently, it was female, and he has seen possibly one person like that recently.
    "JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM HERE FOR!? THE GREAT LUCIFER WILL NOT DIE TODAY! SO BIRD GIRL, ANY CHANCE YOU COULD OPEN THIS DOOR AND WE CAN TALK NORMALLY!?

2. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Hearing the man outside call himself "The Great Lucifer", Christa frowned in annoyance.
    Smug. He's definitely one of those guys calling the shots around here. Or at least he thinks he does.
    Firearm still at her side, she turned back to the lizard-man and mad scientist, Animalicus.
    "So, what are you going to do? I'll need to have this door opened anyway if I'm going to go out and throw this shiny rock into the "portal" you speak of, so I'd like it if you would kindly open this door. Sooner is better"
    Done speaking, Christa turned back to the door, ever vigilant.
    Never let your guard down. Stay cautious. Don't let anything catch you by surprise... Or you're dead.

3. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The door spiraled outward into the walls, the space opening, and lights blinking to life around it, Animalicus' monster growling at Lucifers voice, if Lucifer attempted at Animalicus' life it would not be caught by surprise, nor be defeated after it had thought about lucifers strategies back in the street. Animalicus' tongue flickered in and out, tasting the air as he spoke "Please, my crop has need to not die, please do as you need, however, more importantly stay safe bird girl, it would be such a waste if you died. And blue one, please avoid wasting your magic, and/or dying. " animalicus said sternly, gesturing to the door to them.

4. Nintendo_Play

As the door opened, Lucius could see the beast-man at the other side of the room along with the fire starter and the mage woman.
    "Well, we are all here." Some are not all here though, "We have a beast-humanoid, a firestarter, a mage, a bird woman, and me. Did I miss anyone?"
    Lucius now sees the beast from this morning.
    "YOU, YOU COST ME POTENTIAL PROFITS." He turns to Animalicus, "This yours? Anyway what exactly is going on here?"

5. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

Animalicus spoke "what is going on here? I believe you are going to be dragged off to help save Old Anarchis, because you have the same reasons as I do, there is no profit in armageddon, and yes, this beast is mine, I'm afraid it wont be defeated as easily, after reviewing its recorded information, I have altered it to better face foes like you. Anywho, you lot had better get going, the mist will be able to destroy my runes soon, and it'll creep in here, killing all those civillians and likely all of Old Anarchis. " Animalicus stated plainly. "and I already said, the crystal that will save them is tied to my life force, so if the mist kills me, it shatters, and your mission is null and void. . . "

6. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Holstering her gun and setting the safety back on, Christa raised an eyebrow at the mention of 'magic' and 'mage'. While it is true that she has heard tales of people having a mystical power even more mysterious than most, she has never seen such 'magic' with her own eyes. She turned to the blue-robed woman, her crimson eyes running up and down her body, almost like a mechanical scanner.
    So this person... A mage, a person who can use magic?
    ...Sure doesn't seem like it. She looks just like an ordinary, frightened bystander. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Keeping that note in mind, Christa turned to Animalicus, as stoic as ever before. She still doesn't like him; rather, she might be disliking him even more now, seeing his 'creation' - experiments on living beings is one of the, if not the, things she hates most.
    A temporary truce has been agreed upon, in any case. For now.

"I - or we - will be heading out, then. While I do have no intention of entering the afterlife today, I am putting myself in risk. I certainly hope your tools work"

She turned to the man who called himself 'Lucifer' right after, speaking to him.

"Well, I don't know the details much, but from what I heard from this lizard-man, apparently there's a 'portal' open in Red Run Drive, Alphalax Supermall, dining floor, that this 'mist' is apparently originating from that 'portal', and that I'm apparently supposed to throw this gemstone in there"
    She paused for a moment, showing Lucifer the gemstone and drawing breath before continuing.
    "Oh, yes. Have you seen a little girl on your way here? This lizard-man said that I - we - should bring her with us, for whatever reason. I have no idea what he's thinking"

Christa crossed her arms, trying to hide her emotions, but clearly showing that she dislikes the thought of putting a child in harm's way. She couldn't exactly pinpoint why - perhaps it was because she was once also an innocent child, forced into life-or-death situations until she became what she is now. Whatever it is, if she were to take the little girl, she felt strangely compelled to protect her well-being. Even more than her will to keep living.

"Well, anyway, looks like time is short. Very short. *We* can get going, or *I* can get going. Take your pick"

Not waiting for an affirmative, Christa left through the door, looking for the little girl that greeted her before, her eyes showing subtle concern.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  7. Nintendo_Play

Hearing this news, Lucius grinned.
    "So we have to stop the end of the world as we know it? I'm in. We should get moving now if we are to stand a chance. However, that mist is a real trouble, and I do not think you can carry me across the sky."
    Lucius's grin disappeared.
    "I will be fine, the safety of that jewel is more important. You must make it to the portal, I will prevent any attackers."
    He turned over to Animalicus, "Can we not get along if we both survive this? We are both monsters in a sense after all."
    He turned back to Christa, "Before we commit to this suicide mission, could you tell me your name?"

8. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

"let me help you with finding her"

*Edan then turned on his lighter and twirled the fire in a circle*

"now could the girl that clung to the birdgirl as you probably see her come out"

austriss likes this.
  9. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Christa stopped, turning toward Lucius, her gaze suddenly showing stoicism instead of concern.

"Christa. Christa Caelum. Let's save the pleasantries for later. For now..."

She showed Lucius the necklace Animalicus gave her, twirling it on one finger before putting it back on.

"See this necklace? It's another of the things the lizard-man gave us when we were talking. Says it disperses the mist within ten feet of its wearer. Even if he doesn't have
    any left, you should be able to just stick near someone who has one - there were three, mine included"

Quickly, she turned to the person the girl called 'psycho' - a pyrokinetic, apparently - and frowned in annoyance as he put on a little fireshow.

"Hey, you. Have you thought about the chance that your actions might scare her off?", she said to him, quite loud and quite stern.
    Not that I know any better.

10. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

"no not really"

*Edans fire begins to become less controlled and burns off some peoples eyebrows Edan notices this and then proceeds to stabilize it*

"whoops don't worry it's happened before a lot in fact once it burnt someones eyes they had to be sent to hospital"

austriss likes this.
  11. Nintendo_Play

Lucius looks to the so called "Hero" with disapproval. He whispers to Christa, "Are we really taking this psychopath? Even I have some standards."

austriss likes this.
  12. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Christa stepped back several steps, claws up front, surprised and disturbed by the sudden fiery outburst. For a moment there, it was almost as if she was prepared to pounce on and murder someone. Maybe she actually did. What bothered her even more was the pyrokinetic's reaction. She grimaced, giving him a piercing glare.

Happened before a lot?! Don't worry?! Don't worry?! You [profanity] think the chance of burning off someone's [profanity]ing eyeballs is not something to worry about?! Are you [profanity]ing kidding me?! [profanity] you. You know what I think about that, you mother[profanity]ing son of a [profanity]? I think that-

...Fortunately enough, Christa managed to hold it in, not saying anything. She turned her head to face Lucius, whispering back to him instead.
    "If only we can spare a person or two's worth of manpower. I'm keeping an eye on him, and you probably should do the same"
    She then began to search the entire area, looking for the little girl she met before, her motions hinting she's doing it more frantically than before.
    I have to find her quickly. Before that mother[profanity]er does...

austriss likes this.
  13. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

"might I tell you the person who I did it to first was myself during my childhood not sure if I had more power or simply less control"

*Edan's eyes begin to bleed Edan noticing this wipes the blood from his face in a single swift motion*

14. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Ignoring the pyrokinetic, Christa continued her search, walking among the people. By now, she did not search for the child in an effort to follow the lizard-man's plans to the letter, as she usually did in a superior-subordinate relationship; rather, it was a search borne of pure concern.
    Why did she worry?
    That question appeared in her mind several times, but she simply brushed it aside.

That thought can wait
    , she thought. For now...

"Where are you, little one? I'm over here!", Christa said, deciding that simple searching is not enough in a sea of people.
    "Answer me!", she continued, trying her best to remain composed.
    "...Please", the black-winged young lady whispered, inaudible to all but herself.

15. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

(( Update on my absence! I've been grounded until tomorrow, so i'm sneaking this in now, just thought I should let you all know *sneaky hands, glancing behind himself every so often*))
    Animalicus stroked the monster several times, silently hoping to himself that Christa survived, although the odds in his head seemed to counter that point constantly, as he continued stroking the beast, thoughts flitting in and out between the madness inside his head. Animalicus shook his head in thought, and he knew he couldn't deny it, this emotion was concern, speckled with a different emotion he had tried to drown out for years, Animalicus, clenched his fist and leaned against a wall, rubbing his temples.

The girl pushed through the crowd and wandered around, hearing Christa and walking over to her, poking her in the side to make the point she was there, and speaking up to Christa "Er you alright? Ye seem a bit worried, miss " the girl said, moving her cap around on her head, to make it more comfortable.

16. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Feeling something against her side, Christa swiftly turned, bracing herself for an attack...
    And breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the little girl, innocently moving her cap around.
    "There you are. I was looking for you", she said, no longer bothering to try to hide her tone of mild concern.

"Okay. So, I'm going to go to the Red Run Drive district, and then go to Alphalax Supermall. It's going to be dangerous, I know, but I think I have a shot at stopping whatever is happening up there. And..."
    Christa trailed off, taking a deep breath to steel herself before continuing.
    "Listen, I know it's dangerous. I know it's a lot to ask, and I won't blame you for refusing, but... If it's possible, then... Could I ask you to come with me?"

17. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The girl blinked beneath her hat, smiling to herself at Christas concern, and began to speak "Sure, I can come with ye, an' I dunno about 'A lot to ask' but et'll be interestin' I think, so wha er we waitin fer? On'ards!" The girl cried out, jabbing the air with a finger and smiling confidently to herself.

18. Nintendo_Play

Kid has moxie, I'll give her that. Lucius walks towards where he entered this labyrinth.
    "Shall we be going now, Hero? We must be leaving if these people are to survive." Lucius states matter-of-fact.
    "As for me, I shall not be one of the legion."

19. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Hearing the little girl's confident reply, Christa couldn't help but sigh, partially in relief and partially in worry.
    "Alright, then. It's not going to be easy, but I'll try my best to keep you safe. Just... Stay close to the group"

At the mention of the word 'hero', Christa turned to Lucius, one eyebrow raised in a rather sardonic look.
    "Me, a 'Hero'? Hah. I'm just someone trying to not die", she replied, rather openly mocking the idea of being called a 'Hero'.
    "But I digress", she continued, shifting her gaze to the blue-robed woman and the pyrokinetic.
    "Hey, you two. The pyro and the blondie. If you're not coming, I'm leaving you two behind", she said, turning towards the little girl once more.

"We'll be going very soon. Only... I guess I should check if I can carry you with me", the black-winged young lady said as she softly wrapped her arms around the little girl, trying to lift her up.

20. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

As christa attempted to lift the girl, the girl seemed nearly weightless and coughed a bit as she was lifted, but smiled a bit none the less, grasping chistas wrists and holding on tight, her light weight only a bit strange although the girl felt utterly solid and alive despite this.