RP Planar Fracture

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Draken09, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

Deryn's vision went from red to black, faint lights dancing in the darkness. She opened her eyes, and immediately noticed that they were no longer...nowhere. As her eyes adjusted to vast change of light, she looked around. She noticed many things - below, she saw a step. Spinning around, she realised that it was in fact an indentation, shaped as a star. Five-pointed, symmetric were it not for... - someone was missing. The lady with glasses. Odd.
    She noticed a woman approaching. Everything about her screamed power, authority. Like a king, or a teacher. She decided to ignore her for the moment - Mam always said not to fight, be the bigger woman and walk away. She continued looking around, and the group seemed to be in some sort of town centre. She looked at the middle of the pentagram, and shuffled her feet. She rested her arms at her sides, lifted her hood up and relaxed.

Draken09 likes this.
  2. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

The woman stopped several feet away from Dina and said in a loud voice, "Ahem, if you could all please step off of the teleporter. Someone could try and come down any second now." She gave a wry smile, and added, "And that wouldn't be particularly fun for any of the people involved." She motioned for the Chosen to gather around her, away from the star and into the noticeably sunlit streets, where she waited for them all to make their way over. The shadows stretched off in one direction farther than the eye could see. If one were to follow the massive pillars between the streets up, their eyes would be greeted with what seemed to be a large stone ceiling of a similar material from the plaza floor. It was only after people moved out from under the structure that they could discern its true shape. A gigantic Spire, extending far into the sky, reaching heights similar to those of a Skyscraper on Earth.

3. Draken09

The lady gave a small sigh, looking around at the presumably deaf heroines. It had been maybe thirty seconds, yet it felt like weeks, and none of them had moved more than an inch. With a habitual flourish of her robe she extended her arm. Palm up and fingers relaxed she directed her gesture to each in turn, holding her position for but a few moments at each of the young women. With each pause she made but one move with her first and second fingers - a simple extension and re-relaxation. Then with vigor unprecedented by her previous motions she pulled her arm in to the elbow and solidified her hand. With that, as though by invisible bonds, each heroine was dragged across the plaza, into a semi-circle around the wizard. She hoped that they would now heed her words, or she would need to treat them as though they were students.

Catoosie likes this.
  4. " h-hey! let me go! whats going on!?" Alaizia wiggled in her unseen bonds " s-slow down!" she start to stumble slightly as she moved forward

5. Catoosie

Catoosie Heliosphere

"W-was that... magic?" Filia whispered, slowly becoming more accustomed to talking out loud in her firm yet soft [Scottish] accent. She had learned of tales of magical powers that are told in her hometown along with the stories of her and her sister.
    As her clothes settled into place after the force of the woman's alleged magic, Filia gazed over the witch in front of her.
    If I want to know what's going on, I'll just have to step forward and ask her myself.
    She cleared her throat.
    "Who are you? In fact, who are all of you?" she called out to those beside her, placing her left foot forward.
    "And what is going on? I was sleeping, then I fell somewhere, and now..." she passed a stern look over everyone else, leaving her sentence unfinished.

Draken09 likes this.
  6. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

Deryn re-raised her hood, having blown off during her...journey. Well, that was terrible. Judging by those gestures, this woman is responsible. She however decided not to complain - if this woman, or someone like her, could teach her power like this...she could do all sorts of things. She smiled at the thought. She decided to hold her advance, however, as the woman would no doubt want to explain her actions.

Draken09 likes this.
  7. Berry Punch

Berry Punch Big Damn Hero

Dina stared at the robed woman with wide eyes for a minute, "О, черт возьми ты действительно волшебно! С ума полномочий и энергии и все! О! Пожалуйста, пожалуйста, пожалуйста, покажите мне, как делать некоторые магии! Любая вообще! Было бы величайшим из подарков!" She blabbered in what was probably her native language, knelt before the lady looking as if she were trying to grovel.

Three...

Two...

One...

Dina clasped her hands over her mouth as her face turned scarlet, "I-i'm so sorry, I let excitement from earlier and excitement from surprise just now explode at you." She stopped kneeling and just sat on her rump, visibly depressed suddently.

8. Draken09

The woman tried to subtly bite her lip, in a greater attempt to not grin. The latter worked out better. She tried to work up the dramatic voice she had not needed for some time now, trying to stay calm and mysterious. "We've been expecting you, destined Heroes. Er, Heroines. And aren't there supposed to be five of you?" She shook her head as she tried to regain her focus, something she was able to do spectacularly well with magic, but apparently was significantly less skill when speaking. "You have been chosen by not just Existence, but multiple Existences to mend this broken world. I am Lyvia, Archmage of the Spire City named Alinar. The Grand Priest and I were bestowed a vision depicting your arrival goals, and destinations. You are to voyage through the Planes and find the pieces of this shattered world in which we stand, and help us stitch them back together. Come with me, we are to enter the Spire." She walked through the middle of the group, her cloak flowing around the girls' ankles, and walked into the center of the circle. "Come, we shall rise." And with a gaze directly upwards, she vanished.

9. Catoosie

Catoosie Heliosphere

Filia gave a short grunt of frustration and tilted her head upwards, imitating Lyvia to try to understand what she just did.
    Her eyes were met with some void of sorts, which seemed to to pull her in as she stared at it.
    In seconds, her body felt like it was being squeezed, and an uneasy feeling of fast upwards motion overcame her.

Suddenly, the pressure around her stopped and she appeared in a room with walls that, as her peripheral vision revealed as she collapsed onto the ground from shock and confusion, looked like the stew her sister used to make for her.
    Filia, on all fours, felt the ground and decided that she had definitely just been teleported to another area- maybe she was inside the Spire like that woman said?
    Lifting her head, she saw that she was in a room with... a floor... and... space? No, it was an illusion- she was in a dome-shaped room with walls that showed images of some kind of modified universe, where stars are instead colorful spheres.

As Filia stood, she also noticed that lady; Lyvia was it?
    Giving a grunt of frustration, she marched over to her.
    "Hey!" She yelled, placing her hands on her hips. "Don't run off like that until you're done explaining yourself! ...So you say we're supposed to fix the world, but why did you choose us?"

10. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

Deryn opened her mouth in protest only to find Lyvia was no longer there. She span around, but counted only two more in the group. Where was the curly-haired girl? She looked around again. All of a sudden, seemingly the instant she began to look up, she felt a horrible sucking sensation. All of her instincts pointed suggested she was falling, but her eyes showed her otherwise.
    After a short period, it stopped. With a jolt she was on land again, but somewhere else. Seemingly open to the air, the sky was as black as the night sky. Almost. Coloured spheres spotted the sky almost like stars, though it certainly reminded Deryn more of the navigation lights that filled the light polluted sky of her home. She looked back - Lyvia was here, as was Curly hair. She was about to voice her opinion on this experience, but before sound even left her lips Curly hair began to speak. Not wanting talk over any information Curly hair's questioning might bring, she decided to wait.

11. Draken09

Lyvia addressed Filia coldly. "If you would listen you would know. As I said, you were chosen not by me, but by different Planes of Existence. Now then, we do not have much time. I think. It's hard to tell when we're drifting through more than three dimensions at once." She looked over the crew and sighed. "Well, you ladies are going to need a guide of some sort. I'll warp in a guide after you all depart. Now if Arin would just show up we could get this moving. I guess I had better give you the essentials, then. I shall return shortly." With a few quick steps she was in the center of the room, then gone.

There was almost an odd silence until introductions began. And after that talking fell to just a few comments as people began to wander around the room. It was startling when Lyvia suddenly reappeared with a man wearing both light grey robes and a similar cloak adorned with a myriad of symbols. His slightly deep voice quickly filled the room. "Okay, no time for introductions, we need to get you moving. We're passing Pandemonium right now so be careful, and we'll explain stuff once you're over there!" Lyvia rushed over Filia, handing her a small chest. "Hold on tight, it's going to be a weird ride!"

One of the orbs out in the distance began to glow. It was a dull grey, Then as the walls began to spin and the air began to whirl the two natives began chanting. The light became blinding and unavoidable, After several turbulent moments of shifting gravity, things settled into the downward position, and a frigid wind blew at a steady pace.

Catoosie likes this.
  12. Catoosie

Catoosie Heliosphere

Filia stood for a second with her eyes closed. She doubted she would ever get used to this teleportation business.
    As expected, she felt that she was now in a completely different environment.
    A constant barrage of small objects pummeled against her head, causing her eyes to fling open.
    Suddenly, as she regained her eyesight, all of her other senses came back to her to adjust to the new environment.

Rain. Rain! Grass!
    Filia practically kissed the familiar fauna that adorned the hillside she stood on, before she noticed that the plant life was actually different from that which she had seen before. She rid herself of the thought that she might be back in her forest.
    It was a bit of a stretch, thinking that that crazy lady Lydia sent me back, considering how crazy she is, Filia thought. Come to think of it, she's not here...
    She then let out a small 'Humph' and crossed her arms, while trying to maintain her cool after her small moment of childishness, before (stoically) taking in the rest of her environment.
    Another dome. Great.
    But Filia couldn't hide that this place that they were brought to was unimaginably appealing for some reason.
    She breathed a nice full breath of the fresh air and gazed out at the shimmering waterfalls that cascaded down from the ceiling.

"Ah..Ah-hem." Filia shyly squeaked while crossing her arms, trying to hide her adoration of the area as her face, dressed in an embarrassed scowl, reddened.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
    Draken09 likes this.
  13. Berry Punch

Berry Punch Big Damn Hero

Even during introductions had Dina remained unusually quiet, giving half answers to any questions that really flew her way.
    The last hour (she assumed atleast an hour had passed, it was hard to tell considering she didn't really have any experiance with teleportation) she couldn't help feeling a little undeserving of. Someone else would've been far better suited than some odd little thief from some city she assumed no one here had ever heard of.
    Lost in thought, Dina didn't even realize the 'magical duo' were starting to cast some kind of spell until she was forced to close her eyes.
    A peculiar feeling of being pulled downward made her a bit uneasy, another sensation she'd have to adjust to eventually.

Once Dina felt that they had stopped 'moving' she opened her eyes and whistled in admiration. Although she considered herself a city rat, there was no denying some beauty in the grassy hillside her party ended up on.

"Where are we?" She wandered aloud, stepping a bit closer to Filia. "Is everything in this world... plane... worldplane? Whatever! Are they all domes? Are we trying to put back togeather gigantic domes people live in?"

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014