1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Pixel Goods Store v1.20 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Furniture, furnishings and equipment!

1. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

2. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

Hmmm. I think Jimmy was referring to shop in the cardboard box rather than PixelGoods.

3. jimmyjack

jimmyjack Phantasmal Quasar

Ya im talking about GeneralStore mod i had a version that was working for upbeat giraffe but it stopped working with the new stable patch. Seems like the server cables and are messed up maybe more now. Ya its a shop in a box pretty much.

4. Archangelx5

Archangelx5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I encountered this problem, the latest update to this mod let me play the game again, but the objects I place in the ship are invisible, anything I can do about it?

5. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Is this in multiplayer? Does server have the mod installed, if it is?[DOUBLEPOST=1424432105][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Try to edit all the .material files in the mod and add "category": "materials", to it. If material is a platform, add "category": "supports", instead. If it's the material file problem, then that should fix it. If not, check error logs?[DOUBLEPOST=1424432155][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Maybe, I'll have a look at StimLab. I used to like the mod, but didn't use it in a while. Atm, I'm lil busy with some other stuff though :p

6. Archangelx5

It's just single player.

7. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Do you get any errors in the starbound.log?

8. Archangelx5

I think that was in the past... when the giraffe update part 2 came out.

9. jimmyjack

jimmyjack Phantasmal Quasar

General store mod has been updated and maintained by someone else, so its working fine now

10. Xenrin

Xenrin Void-Bound Voyager

I'm also experiencing the "all PGS items are invisible in single player" issue. Here is my delightful storage area, which holds 98% of all the items I own in PGS safes:
    [​IMG]

The only error I'm getting is:
    Code:
    [12:54:59.361] Error: Error loading object file /objects/wired/tabularasa/tabularasa.object: (VariantException) No such key in Variant::get("objectName")
      VariantException::VariantException(string)
      Variant::get(String)
      Variant::getString(String)
      ObjectDatabase::ObjectDatabase()
      Root::objectDatabase()
      _Function_handler<void (), SwallowReturn<_Bind<_Mem_fn<shared_ptr<ObjectDatabase> (Root::*)()> (Root*)> > >::(_Any_data)
      _Function_handler<void (), WorkerPool::addWork(function<void ()>)::{lambda()#1}>::(_Any_data)
      WorkerPool::WorkerThread::run()
      ThreadImpl::runThread(void*)
      BaseThreadInitThunk
      RtlInitializeExceptionChain
      RtlInitializeExceptionChain

...and I'm pretty sure that's a non-critical one from a different mod.

11. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

So. This happens with new universe and new player and only this mod installed also?

12. StarDigger

StarDigger Orbital Explorer

Update the mod Plz <3

13. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

14. StarDigger

StarDigger Orbital Explorer

ye... I see

15. Xenrin

Xenrin Void-Bound Voyager

New universe does nothing. But everything seems to work fine when starting a new character.
    I find it peculiar and very, very unfortunate that my established character no longer works with this mod though.
    Perhaps the recent Starbound bugfix broke some items in the previous PGS version? (Since it seems I'm not the only one with this problem). Perhaps I accidentally used this character without having PGS installed? (I add/remove lots of mods to verify compatibility, but I try to avoid using my main characters when testing). For what it's worth, the only PGS items I had on my ship were the wall-mounted PGS, the 128-slot shipping crate, and a lot of 128-slot compact safes.

16. mastercookie

mastercookie Existential Complex

is it just me or i cant dye objects (like furniture) anymore with dye mod? tiles work fine though

17. Zalexard

Zalexard Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey guys, I need some help. I use a lot of mods, so that might be the reason, but I don't have the mod object available in the basic crafting window to make.

Is this mod incompatible with any mods out there? I can provide a list of the ones I use in case it helps to narrow it down too...

18. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Probably not. But all items were not dyeable in the old version either. I'll see now with dye mod update - since it wasn't yet updated not that long ago... afaik.

19. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Does the mod load? Check your startup starbound.log

20. Zalexard

Zalexard Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yep! Every mod loads, I can post the mod log too if it'll help.