1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Pixel Goods Store v1.20 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Furniture, furnishings and equipment!

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack Phantasmal Quasar

Oh yea i forgot about the door sounds

2. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

I played a bit more with the mod now, and noticed that I still need to fix some objects - like sitting position in Jelly bathtub, and sleeping in Jelly bed doesn't remove clothes .... there will be some of these mini things until I don't actually notice them :p I'll try have a look through and post an update later on, so you don't need to keep checking the link for updates. And in the meantime...
    upload_2015-1-13_9-15-53.png

The | Suit likes this.
  3. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Some people are just ridiculously talented when it comes to art.
    I tried to make a machine once - it looked like a multicolored box *sigh*

L. F. Oxidizer likes this.
  4. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Indeed... I am horrible at art also :/

5. L. F. Oxidizer

L. F. Oxidizer Pangalactic Porcupine

You might want to state which game version this is for.

6. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

7. I'm definitely still interested in this mod, and I thank you for fixing things/updating it to the unstable version. Good work! ^^

Should I have time, I'd definitely like to pick up my old offer to Boogy about contributing some new furniture to the mod. ;)

8. L. F. Oxidizer

L. F. Oxidizer Pangalactic Porcupine

9. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

10. YoMommasDaShizzle

YoMommasDaShizzle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So i'm a little confused where it says furniture furnishings and equipment because my understanding of equipment is stuff you can equip but going through the store i don't really see any thing you can actually equip. Whats being categorized as equipment?

11. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

There's is no wearable equipment in this mod, only usable equipment like ... ovens, lights, etc. but yeah, I guess you're kinda right, where equipment would give the impression there's some gear stuff in there... There is not, it's like IKEA shop - all for your home!

12. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

Equipment has a double meaning . You got the first but the other refers to any material/objects/constructions that can be placed to facilitate a utilitarian function. Not just equipped on the person - that specific usage is more prevalent to online RPG's.

13. AlexQuinn13

AlexQuinn13 Pangalactic Porcupine

They came out with the Current stable version: v. Upbeat Giraffe and this needs to be updated to work with it. I love this mod and really like using it.

14. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

15. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is better than LIFE... Truly, since the good ol times of old stable build. I could not bear to make my house without the wonderful products of Pixel Goods Store mod. You sir are great and I hope you will bring this mod back to new stable build release Upbeat Giraffe!

16. Boogy

Boogy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dragonith likes this.
  17. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

I've talked to Boogy and if you add some stuff, please send me a note and I'll add it to the mod and credit you for it. I will be updating the mod to work with any changes that might happen until/if Boogy decides if he'll be playing some more :)

Dragonith likes this.
  18. Oh wow, welcome back! Been awhile since you've been here. :)
    Ahaha, definitely. I'll let you know in advanced. ^^

19. Boogy

Boogy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Boogy updated Pixel Goods Store with a new update entry:

Upbeat Giraffe update

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1422694690][/DOUBLEPOST]Still having problems getting the update link :( I'm sorry but the update tool is messing around with the update.
    This is the new link, that doesn't want to get posted: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsw8tytvy4i8q8i/pgs.zip?dl=0

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  20. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine