1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Pixel Goods Store v1.20 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Furniture, furnishings and equipment!

1. Aurtose

Aurtose Subatomic Cosmonaut

May I use the 128-slot interface in a mod I'm making?
    Decided to add the craftable furniture ships myself after spending quite a while figuring out how the mod files work by comparing the ones in this mod and currently have a working placeable human ship (altered to be weaponless).

Starbound playa likes this.
  2. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

i think the developer of this mod would like this i think.

3. Aurtose

Won't stop me from making it, it will only affect whether or not I release it or if the ship will have 128-slots.
    Boogy has stated though that they would like people to ask permission before using any of their assets.

Starbound playa and crazygreggy like this.
  4. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

Any thoughts to having the doors be dynamic in that they can be placed both horizontal as well as vertical? I absolutely love the human doors cause :p it would be nice if I could place them like the horizontal doors mod.

5. Boogy

Boogy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, absolutely, you can use it or any other assets from my mod.
    Maybe eventually, but not any soon, sorry. I've put modding and whole starbound thing on hold, need a long break from the game and have lots of other stuff to do. :)

6. Starbound playa

k you take a nice long break. enjoy it :)

7. Requiemfang

That's understandable, I know exactly what you are saying :catface2:

8. Aurtose

Starbound playa likes this.
  9. Starbound playa

10. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

Please, please, PLEASE add more robot furniture. Robot furniture is the next best thing since the internet.

11. Ronniemartin

Ronniemartin Big Damn Hero

Hello, quick question, is this mod multiplayer compatible, and if so how does it work (Does everyone need the mod or?).

And yes, there is probably someone else who asked this question, but I'm too lazy to read 15 pages of stuff.

Thanks

12. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

Yep, it is.
    Also yes, everyone needs to have it.

Boogy likes this.
  13. Requiemfang

ANY mod needs to be installed server side. Users also need to install the mods in order to see mod items in game.

Bugger... ninja'd

Boogy likes this.
  14. Melonking

Melonking Void-Bound Voyager

This seems to cause crashing on all Mac computers, could you fix that please, happy to test if you need it!

15. thatguyuknow12

thatguyuknow12 Void-Bound Voyager

i have an idea add horizontal doors i like your doors and i use Adds horizontal doors in my building but they do not mach now the same :(
    but still i think it would be a grate part of this mod

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  16. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

This mod is awesome, great idea keep it up finally more things to do with pixels.

17. Encablossa

Encablossa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

can you buy everything whit this mod? or just a list of the items,i don't know if there is an exact description of what the mod does...

Warsong likes this.
  18. You basically can buy furniture from the Pixel Goods Store. All the furniture is custom-made (not from the vanilla game), so they're completely exclusive to this mod. There are also certain furniture sets which are unlocked as you defeat bosses in the game. If you're looking for a quality furniture mod, this is definitely one of the best around.

Encablossa likes this.
  19. maga

maga Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Your Glitch picture is a female Glitch sexual organ.

20. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

creepy-willy-wonka.jpg