1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Pixel Goods Store v1.20 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Furniture, furnishings and equipment!

1. VasVadum

VasVadum Cosmic Narwhal

I had hoped your mod would add all the stuff from the game, like every object. xP I wanted to make every object that exists in the game craftable. Of course, your mod uses pixels only so it may as well be an advanced 3D printer. xD The exact thing I wanted to avoid. I do like the mod, I just wish I could get it with realistic crafting recipes rather than pixels for cost. That would take quite a bit of work of course so I don't know if you'd ever intend to do that.

I took a break from SB myself, I started playing and modding Rimworld. xD

2. Boogy

Boogy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nah, i'm not intending to do that, not because it requires some work (changing recipes isn't really hard), but because whole concept of a 'SHOP' is to buy stuff for money, it's a shop, not a crafting station. :) And prices are quite fair and balanced. ;)

3. Aha, no problem man. You've done plenty enough as is. Everyone needs a breather every now and then. ^^

However, if you need any help with more furniture (artwork, descriptions, etc), I'd be happy to lend a hand. Just give me a shout.

Boogy likes this.
  4. Boogy

Thanks! You can actually release your own furniture mod that would act as an addon or extension for PGS if you ever get bored and decide to draw some chair and doors :)
    I've seen your food pixel arts that you donated to Quatroking's cookbound mod, it's awesome!

Dragonith likes this.
  5. Inny

Inny Cosmic Narwhal

I noticed that when wired, the glass door opens the wrong way. This behaviour doesn't appear if the door isn't wired (I use detectors to make the doors automatically open when I come near them). I don't know if it's a vanilla bug, thought.

6. Boogy

If it only happens to glass door then it's really strange, because frames are correct and the doors are basically copy-paste objects with same exact properties, one shouldn't behave different from all the others.

7. jokerinblack

jokerinblack Space Spelunker

For some reason I can't find the goods store anywhere after I updated the mod. I deleted the Okea folder first as well >.>

Oh jees just saw you were going on break for awhile. Well have a good time! :rofl:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  8. Aurtose

Aurtose Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sorry, I should clarify that I meant the default ships as printable furniture for decorating landing pads etc. I should have specified :p

9. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

AH ! That's different . Might be best as a stand alone mod that specializes in launch pad , star port models though . It's a good idea too . Maybe take it to the mod ideas thread .

10. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

Why was the name changed from Okea?

11. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

You need to go back over past posts .

Boogy likes this.
  12. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

Sorry, feel like a dumbass in hindsight ._.

13. capthavic

capthavic Phantasmal Quasar

So with the new .pak system does it go in the same starbound/mods folder or someplace else? And I should delete the old folder too, yes?

14. Boogy

It's a single file now 'pgs.modpak' (+readme.txt), just drop it directly in to /mods directory, and yes, delete 'okea' folder from there, it's no longer needed.

15. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

so was this renamed becouse its gonna be in a game or....?

16. More or less to future-proof it so it can be added into the game. Some items were even altered to avoid copyright infringements.

17. SweFox

SweFox Guest

Bogeeeeh, any ETA on new update ;)?

18. Boogy

Hey, sorry, no ETA, was way to busy with rl stuff whole time, haven't even played in a week >< not sure if there is even gonna be an update any soon, unless it's something quick for compatibility.

19. SweFox

SweFox Guest

Awwwww, I hope your irl stuff gets solved.

20. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

AWESOME! :D Now my home looks fancy as the fanciest house in starbound :D great mod :D 10000000000000000000000000000/10 :D