1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Pixel Compressor, a way to store pixels

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by Necriptos, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Necriptos

Necriptos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Truthowl, Cirom, Lachee and 1 other person like this.
  2. theexero

theexero Void-Bound Voyager

Great idea! :)

3. snipercup

snipercup Aquatic Astronaut

This one works better for when i only have a couple of pixels to save. Working up to 1000 is too much for me. Maybe you can add 100 and 10 pixel bars?

4. Necriptos

Necriptos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

oh didn't saw that one it look great
    My version only has 1000 pixels bar to keep some of the challenge of not dying, you have to get to 1000 pixels to do 1 bar, it feel less "cheating" this way IMO
    and you have to make a refinery and a compressor to be able to use it, not just a crafting table

Tajin and Cirom like this.
  5. dra6o0n

dra6o0n Big Damn Hero

Maybe pixel 'coins'?

Truthowl likes this.
  6. Truthowl

Truthowl Void-Bound Voyager

Love this!! Costs pixels to do everything in the game it seems. Seems like real American life. They 'tax' you 20+% on income, then they also 'tax' you heavily for sales tax. They got a hell of a scam going that's for sure. Same here, in a sense. You spend YOUR time and efforts risking life and limb gathering resources, but your not allowed to leave your 'wallet' at home. No wonder there are so many monsters. They're government employees in disguise!!!!

Please keep making and updating this mod. Have not tried it yet, new patch just now came out. But will when you update. Now I gotta go delete my old char and create a new one... *grumbles-damn government bureaucracy*

7. dra6o0n

dra6o0n Big Damn Hero

Just replace pixel as a currency by using pixel coins as one.
    100 pixels = 1 coin
    So when you buy from npc, you spend coins.
    Better yet, let's use misc items for currency.