1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Pixel Pixel art!... because why not?

Discussion in 'Art' started by ZAYABUCKET, Sep 13, 2015.

1. ZAYABUCKET

ZAYABUCKET Spaceman Spiff

Here is a sword I forgot I had made.
    Pixel sword 5.png
    I am still having a lot of trouble with the robot but it will eventually get done.

rhomboid, Kaiachi, Rgbunpro and 4 others like this.
  2. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Looks really cool! Don't worry, I've been kept waiting for longer. :p Take your time, Zaya.

3. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

Here's my challenge for you. Could you make a Zweihander (German Medieval Greatsword, look it up) with blue highlights? I'd totally use it on my bio or something, with creds to you in my signature. Just a thought.

4. ZAYABUCKET

ZAYABUCKET Spaceman Spiff

I would absolutely be willing to do this.

camerox, Relten and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  5. Sir Wilfrey

YAY!:lickitung::lod:

camerox, Relten and ZAYABUCKET like this.
  6. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

This is GORGEOUS! o_O the pixelated goodness is addictive!! The Sillhouettes are the best!
    also... that maze! reminds me of The Beginners Guide... such a great story.

camerox, Sir Wilfrey and ZAYABUCKET like this.
  7. Sir Wilfrey

And just what do you mean by THAT, HMMM??? *Raises head sarcastically*[DOUBLEPOST=1449016969][/DOUBLEPOST]
    By the way, @ZAYABUCKET , if Alkane and I start our usual crap here, you'll never get rid of us. We already "Trashed (lol)" another dude's art thread with our hi-jinks.[DOUBLEPOST=1449017108][/DOUBLEPOST]
    And @Miss Alkane 's own profile page with me and General Nuclear, which is a nuke waiting to happen, by the way. And other people's pages, if they were unfortunate enough to catch my limited attention span. :rofl:

camerox likes this.
  8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

11 months.

camerox and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  9. Sir Wilfrey

Yet again, you missed my actual meaning. This is becoming endearing, I swear.

camerox likes this.
  10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

*blushes embarrassedly*

11. Sir Wilfrey

:DDLET THE CHAOS COMMENCE, NO STOPPING IT NOW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rip:[DOUBLEPOST=1449017485][/DOUBLEPOST]
    *Rip, any sense of order or subject on this thread, may we remember it had something to do with pixels.*

camerox and Alkanthe like this.
  12. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

13. Sir Wilfrey

I'll feast on your posts and make a chaos stew out of them, you fool, your empowering me! Muhahahahahaha![DOUBLEPOST=1449017817][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I wanna ride on that, dangitt. (I make vague innuendos uncontrollably when I say stuff quite a bit.)[DOUBLEPOST=1449017868][/DOUBLEPOST]
    And I meant the actual rocket ship on your avatar, it looks fun as hell!

camerox likes this.
  14. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Please stop spamming the thread with double posts, You really don't want an upset Jonsey showing up from the heavens.

camerox, Alkanthe and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  15. Sir Wilfrey

Agggghh, my one weakness, politeness! How could you have known!? In all seriousness, I tend to try not to spam, it just happens as I talk to people and think of other stuff, as my attention span is really short.

camerox and Relten like this.
  16. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I see the problem you are experiencing now... This cat photo should hopefully assist you in the ongoing quest for something to occupy the mind with: image.jpg
    Iz vry cute.

17. Sir Wilfrey

I will continue to stare until @Miss Alkane comes out of hiding and draws my chaos to some other unlucky place. Much appreciated, as this probably saved people from my toddler-like attention.

camerox and Relten like this.
  18. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Hehehehehe. Why don't we go to the fair?

camerox, Sir Wilfrey and Relten like this.
  19. Sir Wilfrey

YAYYYYY! *Climbs into starship without permission and starts engine* WEEEEEE

camerox and Alkanthe like this.
  20. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

...? WAT?