1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Pinball table recreations (decor)

Discussion in 'Furniture and Objects' started by SickBoy, Dec 22, 2013.

1. SickBoy

SickBoy Guest

I'm currently working on a full set of recreated real-world pinball tables for use in Starbound (as decor items). I've finally got the general table design down, so now it's just a matter of 'skinning' them all. I plan to have full animation, sounds, etc. and will keep adding tables for as long as it keeps me interested. If you have requests for specific tables, let me know (ideally with a picture of the real-world table for reference) and I'll put them at the top of the list.

Here's an example of one of the tables. I may still tweak a few things, but it'll give you an idea of what I'm going for aesthetics-wise. This is the taller, 90s-era cabinet in action.. there are other versions that I've created that will be used for the super-retro tables (when tables were shorter, or used wide body designs).

preview-001.png

I also plan to make multi-table versions of these so that you can have an arcade that looks proper (ie: the machines side-by-side). An idea of what that may look like is in the example above.

Current WIP (a TRON table, still needs innards, the front panel, side panel of the back glass, and a lit version):

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    metaspy and mvhnexus like this.
  2. metaspy

metaspy Void-Bound Voyager

Starwars pinball please?

[​IMG]